Go Ravens

/dev/null

You know, in hindsight, we got a pretty good haul for a back-up running back...

Aw, don't pick on poor Willis. After all, his season's over since he didn't get 1,000 yards, right? From Mike Penner's blog in the LA Times:

He, himself and him

Nominated for NFL teammate of the year: Baltimore Ravens running back Willis McGahee.

McGahee, who rushed for only 671 yards during an injury-plagued regular season, told reporters this week, "My season is over. [since] Week 5, I haven't done anything at all. It's not like I'm going to get 1,000 yards, so I'm just playing my role."

And: "Yeah, it's over. It's not like the season I normally have, so it's over for me. That's how I look at it."

It's not over for the Ravens, who went 9-2 down the stretch and have a wild-card game Sunday against Miami. If McGahee's season is over, he needs to inform Ravens officials. The team's current depth chart has McGahee starting at running back.

Never thought I'd have to root for the Ravens.

Mostly, I'm rooting AGAINST Miami.

Amen. There will never be a day on God's green earth that I root FOR My Yami. Actually, I lived in Baltimore for a year and it was a very cool place. A lot of good memories and fine people.

I know, I know, but I actually rooted for Miami today. Ultimate underdog right now, and I'm jealous that they went out and got Parcells.

I really have something against the Ravens for some reason. To me, with the murderer and Willis on their team, along with the all purple uni's, they are just like a ghetto team to me. Even with that stupid ass Maaryland symbol on their home field, everything bugs me about the Ravens, lol. Kind of like the current day, Oakland Raiders of the past.

I've always hated the Ravens for some reason.

Aw, don't pick on poor Willis. After all, his season's over since he didn't get 1,000 yards, right? From Mike Penner's blog in the LA Times:

Wow some bad season!? I still see poor Willis running up the middle for 70ish yards against my Cowboys. If he was any happier how many MORE yards would he have gained that night!!

Me too. Because of what that bastage owner did to the city of Cleveland. Heartbreaking!!

But today I rooted for them. :ph34r:

Steve Bischiotti is the owner now, and is one of the classier guys out there. That said, I cannot stand the Ravens and especially their fans, which makes it impossible for me to root for them.

I loved how no one was going up to Willis after the game and saying "good game", he looked lost out there afterwards. Haha, he burned his bridges in Baltimore and will most likely be playing somewhere next season. I can't see him being a full-time starter long-term for any team, he'll probably have one decent season, then either get injured or start his primadonna B.S. again. Either way, glad Trash is out of here.