You are invited to a wedding

pintoRon

Shane and Natasha, two die-hard Bills fans, will be exchanging their vows at the Pinto Tailgate party, 11:00 AM Oct 31. The reception will immediately follow. The Pinto tailgate is located in lot 1 (the south lot) a few rows east of pole 5.

PintoRon must be very shy (or very smart).  He's been a member for over a year and has only posted 4 times.  So sorry I'll miss the wedding and the tailgate. But best wishes to the happy couple.

91640[/snapback]

To me Pinto Ron is a friggen ICON......John from Hemet would like nothing more then to eat off his famous car......

JUST TO SAY I WAS THERE AND DID IT

To me Pinto Ron is a friggen ICON......John from Hemet would like nothing more then to eat off his famous car......

91771[/snapback]

Well, what are you waiting for? :(

Shane and Natasha, two die-hard Bills fans, will be exchanging their vows at the Pinto Tailgate party, 11:00 AM Oct 31. The reception will immediately follow. The Pinto tailgate is located in lot 1 (the south lot) a few rows east of pole 5.

91549[/snapback]

DEAD MAN WALKING!

Sorry, just can't stop myself from doing that. Best wishes to the happy couple. And Pinto Ron, thanks for being Pinto Ron - you and your tailgates make Bills fans everywhere look good.

91771[/snapback]

Pinto Ron aka Kenny not only attends football games, the guy is a Bills guru also. That guy knows his team. I had the honor in Dallas last season of staying in the same hotel as him and Scotty and sat around a table with a pitcher of beer in the middle for a few hours. Those guys are great.

PintoRon must be very shy (or very smart).  He's been a member for over a year and has only posted 4 times.  So sorry I'll miss the wedding and the tailgate. But best wishes to the happy couple.

91640[/snapback]

He's a member of all the major Bills boards..plays no favorites and has no time to post much. This is a special occasion