Tom Brady Epic Fail

Rush23

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fantastic! I bring that up with my friends all the time because I remember being so steamed about the interview when I first saw it. I'm surprised a bigger deal hadn't been made about this.

In my opinion the full interview is better:

The bit at the end, where he wants more credit is priceless.

You may not like him but he is the best QB of this generation and possibly the best EVER to play the game. Ask the Pats.....they would have gone 16-0 easy again had he played this year. He is not a system QB. Any QB that can take a team with the number one WR R Caldwell one game from the SB is a GREAT QB. Too bad he doesn't play in the NFC.

You may not like him but he is the best QB of this generation and possibly the best EVER to play the game. Ask the Pats.....they would have gone 16-0 easy again had he played this year. He is not a system QB. Any QB that can take a team with the number one WR R Caldwell one game from the SB is a GREAT QB. Too bad he doesn't play in the NFC.

Ever? Please. Of this generation, you might be correct (other than Manning), but if you were to take him to another team, he's not the same force that he's been. He happened to fall into the perfect spot to have an awesome career. Matt Cassel is a good example of this. You can take average players and plug them into a great system and they'll flourish. I'd take the Pats coaching staff over Tom Brady 10 out of 10 times.

Sorry but Spygate tarnishes his "greatness." And as for last year, just look at what Matt Cassel, who hadn't started a game since high school, did this year with the same offense.

Newsflash, Tom Brady > Peyton Gump the Chump.

when all is said and done, barring unforeseen circumstances, peyton manning is probably going to own just about every significant passing record. please tell me why tom brady is better.

when all is said and done, barring unforeseen circumstances, peyton manning is probably going to own just about every significant passing record. please tell me why tom brady is better.

Especially considering how well Cassel played this year....

I don't know if Manning will have every record in the book, but he'll be close. He showed me this year what he means to the Colts when he's healthy.

Don't you wish the Bills had a QB, system and surrounding cast that allowed our QB to be this errogant and back it up 99 times out of a hundred?

That's like saying, don't you wish you had a Billion $.

I'd be happy if the Bills had one of the above and could back up thier arrogence 60 times out of 100

Newsflash.....Brady has won 3 SBs and Manning one. Manning has also had Pro Bowl talent around him for a decade.....not so with Brady until last year.

Look how his WRs have done going elsewhere......Deion Branch has really flourished elsewhere. Same with David Givens and Patton. Well, maybe not. Maybe it was Brady who made them better.

I know people on this board do not like him but face it he is the best QB of this generation. Manning is very good but has tended to lay eggs in big games. I really like PM as well he just has not accomplished as much as TB.

TB won a super bowl with no pro bowl WR, no PB TE and Antowain Smith as his RB.

The first year he does not play they do not make the playoffs. They were still good but they go 15-1 or 16-0 with him. He is that good!!

Tom Brady also cheated. Peyton Manning did not. Brady, for the majority of his career, has been on teams with defenses that were above average to very good.. the same cannot be said of Manning. Brady also had a kicker that is the best clutch kicker in the NFL.. Vandershank was definitely not and responsible for many a lost game of Indy's.

Newsflash.....Brady has won 3 SBs and Manning one. Manning has also had Pro Bowl talent around him for a decade.....not so with Brady until last year.

Look how his WRs have done going elsewhere......Deion Branch has really flourished elsewhere. Same with David Givens and Patton. Well, maybe not. Maybe it was Brady who made them better.

I know people on this board do not like him but face it he is the best QB of this generation. Manning is very good but has tended to lay eggs in big games. I really like PM as well he just has not accomplished as much as TB.

TB won a super bowl with no pro bowl WR, no PB TE and Antowain Smith as his RB.

The first year he does not play they do not make the playoffs. They were still good but they go 15-1 or 16-0 with him. He is that good!!

Your reasons for why Tommy boy is the greatest QB of this generation is the reason why I say it is the system. His first two super bowl wins where due in large part to the Pats* defense and a great offensive line. Now the defense and O line are getting older and not so great (look at last years win by the Giants). The fact that Branch, Givens and Patton did not produce for other teams is because of the system they were in, it helped them become better players. Manning has great players around him but has never had a great defensive unit. He has always had to out score the other team. Plus the Colts are in the playoffs this year and the Pats* are not. So who is to say the Colts (Manning) does not win another Super bowl.

I gotta agree with Ray here. I hate the Pats as much as the next Bills fan and I think that Peyton Manning is an amazing, hall of fame, top 5 QB ever BUT.... Tom Brady is the best of this generation and if he is able to return to form from the knee injury he may be the best ever. Peyton may hve all the records in the end but that doesnt mean much just ask Dan Marino. Also who is to say that Brady does not break alot of Peytons records? In his first year with a talented recieving corp he threw a record 50TD! Thats a number that is incomprehensible. Come talk to me about Peyton when he gets ring number 2 and 3.

the argument of using super bowl rings to compare the greatness of a player is idiotic in the first place. jim kelly never won a super bowl. trent dilfer did.

vinatieri is the reason brady is considered great.

Your reasons for why Tommy boy is the greatest QB of this generation is the reason why I say it is the system. His first two super bowl wins where due in large part to the Pats* defense and a great offensive line. Now the defense and O line are getting older and not so great (look at last years win by the Giants). The fact that Branch, Givens and Patton did not produce for other teams is because of the system they were in, it helped them become better players. Manning has great players around him but has never had a great defensive unit. He has always had to out score the other team. Plus the Colts are in the playoffs this year and the Pats* are not. So who is to say the Colts (Manning) does not win another Super bowl.

And what makes a system? Why does everyone say that Brady is a product of the system and never bring that accusation out on Manning? How do we know that if we plugged Matt Cassel into the Colts a couple years ago with "Their System" that he wouldnt put up numbers?

Every good QB has a good "system". Joe Montana had a good system, and so did Steve Young. Did Youngs sucess mean Montana isnt as good?