Tom Brady Epic Fail

Rush23

Newsflash.....Brady has won 3 SBs and Manning one.

Oh boy, this argument. :devil:

So I guess Trent Dilfer > Jim Kelly or Dan Marino?

Oh, and I notice you forgot to compare defenses when you were running down Pats* v. Colts comparisons.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Newsflash.....Brady has won 3 SBs and Manning one. Manning has also had Pro Bowl talent around him for a decade.....not so with Brady until last year.

Look how his WRs have done going elsewhere......Deion Branch has really flourished elsewhere. Same with David Givens and Patton. Well, maybe not. Maybe it was Brady who made them better.

I know people on this board do not like him but face it he is the best QB of this generation. Manning is very good but has tended to lay eggs in big games. I really like PM as well he just has not accomplished as much as TB.

TB won a super bowl with no pro bowl WR, no PB TE and Antowain Smith as his RB.

The first year he does not play they do not make the playoffs. They were still good but they go 15-1 or 16-0 with him. He is that good!!

Or perhaps they were all products of a system. Do you really think that Patriots struck gold again in the late rounds by picking another pro-bowl caliber QB in Cassell or perhaps many QBs with the right attributes can be successful in the Patriots offensive system?