Best TV Show never to make it past Season 1

RayFinkle

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoyed Blade: The Series. It was on Spike, but cacelled after the first season. The first half of the season was a bit slow and dry, but the 2nd half really kicked it into high gear and made it a very enjoyable program. I was bummed it was cancelled. Not Firefly bummed, but still pretty disappointed.

I really liked Blade as well. Pretty good show, and also introduced us to the lovely Jill Wagner. :wallbash:

Jessica Gower (Chase) was much nicer, IMHO... Unfortunately, there just aren't many pictures of her online....

http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00016/83/68/16148638_l.jpg

I always thought she was "generic pretty blond" girl. Nothing that really got me excited.

For some reason I do love Jill's Mercury commercials, though...

I always thought she was "generic pretty blond" girl. Nothing that really got me excited.

For some reason I do love Jill's Mercury commercials, though...

Dunno Grower, but that pic does nothing for me.

Jill looks awesome in those commercials.

Sports Night gets my vote. Smart, funny, pretty damn realistic.

Great show, lasted 2 seasons, though. (They moved the show around so much, and showed it so sporadically, I'm not sure the 2nd season should count.)

Yep, from Amazon....

Adventures lasted one television season in 1993-94.

I have seen it for sale as two separate disk sets which is why some may be confused. I went to purchase it from one site and realized I was getting only half a season and lots of commentary.

From IMDB:

View by:

Episodes: All (27)

Season: 1

Year: 1993 | 1994

I have seen it for sale as two separate disk sets which is why some may be confused. I went to purchase it from one site and realized I was getting only half a season and lots of commentary.

From IMDB:

View by:

Episodes: All (27)

Season: 1

Year: 1993 | 1994

The set I linked to is the one I own. It is all episodes plus extras.

"Freaks And Geeks", sort of the prequill to "Undeclared" was even better, IMO, although I liked them both. It only lasted a season...great cast, great writing...

I agree that both were cut down way too early, as well as sports nite.

Another that I thought would have gotten a little longer was Inside Schwartz.