Who is Worse George Bush or Dick Jouran ?

Sorry, it has to be Bush. DJ is not the worst Bills coach in history, while W. is absolutely the worst president in the history of the United States, and I'm a conservative life-long Republican. Other then his few shining moments right after 911 and a couple of other decent things the man has tried to do, he has stood back and allowed the USA to go down the toilet worse then any time since the Great Depression.

I've opened myself up to some political bashing and commentary, but who cares. I just hate the man.

I understand where you're coming from, but the economy REALLY took a nosedive once "I want to save the world" Pelosi and "I can smell the tourists from here" Harry Reid--the two biggest idiots in life and the Dems took control over congress. The fact is Barney Fife and Christopher Dope were in charge of Fannie/Freddie and they threatened the banks to give 0 down mortgages to minorities who couldn't afford them --took kickbacks and you know the rest. I'm not saying it's not the repubs fault because it is as well--there is corruption and greed everywhere in DC. If Bush doesn't pardon Campeon and Ramos--the two border agents arrested for doing their jobs--then I will not support him one iota.