Who is Worse George Bush or Dick Jouran ?

Ok Bills fans who is worse at his job George Bush or Dick Jouran?

I know its a tough call to decide between these two hackers, they are IMO both awful!

But one is already heading out of power hopefully the other follows on Wed.

c'mon man.

I know its a tough call to decide between these two hackers, they are IMO both awful!

Sorry, it has to be Bush. DJ is not the worst Bills coach in history, while W. is absolutely the worst president in the history of the United States, and I'm a conservative life-long Republican. Other then his few shining moments right after 911 and a couple of other decent things the man has tried to do, he has stood back and allowed the USA to go down the toilet worse then any time since the Great Depression.

I've opened myself up to some political bashing and commentary, but who cares. I just hate the man.

lol! Really? Let's see, one guy coaches a very insignificant football team poorly and the other is the leader of the free :censored: world who is responsible for the lives of all Americans. One has produced a record of 21-27 and the other sent us to war where we have lost 4,200 to date.

I've never seen a reporter throwing shoes at Dick(even if we'd all like to).

This idea is ridiculous. I got one for you... Who is worse Hitler or Pete Rose?

George W. Bush has compromised our position as a world leader and super power. Dick Jauron has taken a bad football team and held the status quo. As much as I bleed blue and live for the Bills, George Bush has left children and families behind with his inability to complete sentences and lack of vision for our country.

At Least Jauron hasn't said Mission Accomplished...