Wednesday is decision day

jahnyc

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol what's their to decide. 0-6 in the AFC EAST 2-8 in the last 10 games. Epic coaching failures along the way. Poor game time situational awareness. If Jauron isn't fired it's just another case of an old man who's out of touch with what it takes to win in the NFL

What is there to decide? Hopefully, all this does is allow Wilson an extra couple days to somehow get Jauron to quit so he doesn't have to pay him.

Yeah! Let's have two full days of fans and media bashing and trashing Dick Jauron before they fire him. Because that's the classy thing and right thing to do.

What a freaking joke. This front office looks just as unsure of themselves and what they're doing as their head coach did on Sundays. It's comical.

lol what's there to decide? 0-6 in the AFC EAST 2-8 in the last 10 games. Epic coaching failures along the way. Poor game time situational awareness. If Jauron isn't fired it's just another case of an old man who's out of touch with what it takes to win in the NFL

Monday- Ralph decides who to blame for his mistakes.. probably Turk & Perry..

Tuesday- Ralph tells Dick you have 24 hrs to fire Turk and Perry..

Wednesday- We find out if Dick is Ralph's puppet or goat..

I wonder what type of quality input Jeff Littman, a f'ing accountant, is going to have concerning Jauron's viability as a head coach? Perhaps, he will discuss Jauron's contract and he will assist the "inner circle" in crafting a strategy to have Jauron resign instead of firing him.

Perhaps, he will discuss Jauron's contract and he will assist the "inner circle" in crafting a strategy to have Jauron resign instead of firing him.

That one is easy. Order Jauron to fire his assistants. One by one. Jauron agrees to fire Turk? OK, now Perry...etc. etc. etc. They will hope that Jauron, a man of dignity will fall on his sword and resign. Only April will be considered untouchable.

I wonder what type of quality input Jeff Littman, a f'ing accountant, is going to have concerning Jauron's viability as a head coach? Perhaps, he will discuss Jauron's contract and he will assist the "inner circle" in crafting a strategy to have Jauron resign instead of firing him.

That was the first thing I thought of. If I'm Modrak, I'm exercising my new promotional latitude by asking Ralph, "What the F is the Jeff doing here?"

Then before you know it on Wednesday, it's announced that Jauron is staying and Modrak is resigning.

Don't forget, Littman is also a scout.. He told Ralph that Wolford wasn't worth Lachey money.

This is an interesting point, to bring in an accountant into the meetings, may show that they are trying to figure out how they can buy him out of his contract in the cheapest possible way.

or who knows, maybe the accountant will become our next OC

:sick: