Does anyone want to make an actual wager

The Big Cat

BUMP

50 views and not one taker. You blowhards sure like to put your money where are you keyboard crushing fingers are!

Wow. What a tough wager to make...especially when you got the knowledge that he signed a THREE YEAR EXTENSION and we have a notoriously cheap owner who wouldn't fire him just so he wouldn't have to pay him out...

But keep puffing your chest out and wagging your e-penis like you're the man. Taking this bet would be like betting on the Generals to beat the Globetrotters.

Life must be tough these days eh Mrs. Jauron? Nobody likes your husband save for the lazy players on his team.

Wow. What a tough wager to make...especially when you got the knowledge that he signed a THREE YEAR EXTENSION and we have a notoriously cheap owner who wouldn't fire him just so he wouldn't have to pay him out...

But keep puffing your chest out and wagging your e-penis like you're the man. Taking this bet would be like betting on the Generals to beat the Globetrotters.

Life must be tough these days eh Mrs. Jauron? Nobody likes your husband save for the lazy players on his team.

B-)

B-)

I want in on this, but I am thinking you are right. I say Jauron stays, and I propose the following wager, but it has to be with a noted fanboy:

If Jauron is fired, I will type 10 times (in caps), "JP Losman is a great quarterback."

If he stays, the loser must type 10 times (in caps), "JP Losman sucks."

Any takers? B-)

I want in on this, but I am thinking you are right. I say Jauron stays, and I propose the following wager, but it has to be with a noted fanboy:

If Jauron is fired, I will type 10 times (in caps), "JP Losman is a great quarterback."

If he stays, the loser must type 10 times (in caps), "JP Losman sucks."

Any takers? :P

how about either way, you take the olive branch you offered earlier, and stick it up your ass? B-)

Speaking of exposing ones e-penis, I'm not sure your rant is an appropriate response to ANYTHING I've put forth here.

I'm not the one starting all the threads pontificating about the next Bills coach. I'm not the one saying it's a certainty he'll be gone. Neither are you. But for all those who have signed up since November 1 who are sucking up bandwidth and burying otherwise thoughtful, interesting threads with their nonsense about the coaching change in Buffalo, I'm just curious who' confident enough to step the plate.

It seems our boy SKOOBY, despite his seemingly unending financial resources and "inside track" lacks said confidence...

with the amount of coaches that were fired mid-season, and the growing number that are being fired post-season, there is no way we jump into that contest/bidding war.

if you guys are serious about changing things at OBD then that means that Ralph needs to do something big and different than the norm. Like bring in Cowher and make him GM or President, or bring in Marty, NOT hire another Coordinator/Wannabe-HC. But we all know that Ralph will not throw that money around, so get ready for Jauron again next year. which im fine with over another Mularky/Gregg. not happy exactly, but... whatever.

Speaking of exposing ones e-penis, I'm not sure your rant is an appropriate response to ANYTHING I've put forth here.

I'm not the one starting all the threads pontificating about the next Bills coach. I'm not the one saying it's a certainty he'll be gone. Neither are you. But for all those who have signed up since November 1 who are sucking up bandwidth and burying otherwise thoughtful, interesting threads with their nonsense about the coaching change in Buffalo, I'm just curious who' confident enough to step the plate.

It seems our boy SKOOBY, despite his seemingly unending financial resources and "inside track" lacks said confidence...

In all fairness, coming out here and categorizing all who have valid and thought out reasons for his removal as HC (such as Bill in NYC, Kelly TFABD, myself, and numerous others) as "blowhards" so shortly after a game where his ineptitude came shining through one again makes me wonder about your sanity in goading a very faithful and very angry fan base who's had enough of the circus that is One Bills Drive.

And how is a coaching change "nonsense"? When every talking head outside of Buffalo looks down upon us with pity because in any other city, in any other circumstance, Dick Jauron would be unemployed as of this morning, it leads me and many others to believe a coaching change is not only far from "nonsense" but is NECESSITY for this franchise.

And why are you a defender of bandwidth now? I didn't know it was on the endangered species list or a natural resource that can be exhausted. This is a Bills Fans Message Board where every opinion can be heard and reacted upon. We have great moderators who are here to determine when things are excessive or should be controlled. No one has made you a moderator so its none of your damn business what people here want to talk about as much as it isn't mine. Please remove yourself off your pedestal and join us in wallowing in depths of desparity that fellow Bills fans are mired in because of this current regime.

In all fairness, coming out here and categorizing all who have valid and thought out reasons for his removal as HC (such as Bill in NYC, Kelly TFABD, myself, and numerous others) as "blowhards" so shortly after a game where his ineptitude came shining through one again makes me wonder about your sanity in goading a very faithful and very angry fan base who's had enough of the circus that is One Bills Drive.

And how is a coaching change "nonsense"? When every talking head outside of Buffalo looks down upon us with pity because in any other city, in any other circumstance, Dick Jauron would be unemployed as of this morning, it leads me and many others to believe a coaching change is not only far from "nonsense" but is NECESSITY for this franchise.

And why are you a defender of bandwidth now? I didn't know it was on the endangered species list or a natural resource that can be exhausted. This is a Bills Fans Message Board where every opinion can be heard and reacted upon. We have great moderators who are here to determine when things are excessive or should be controlled. No one has made you a moderator so its none of your damn business what people here want to talk about as much as it isn't mine. Please remove yourself off your pedestal and join us in wallowing in depths of desparity that fellow Bills fans are mired in because of this current regime.

I want to agree with you, but I really do despise SKOOBY.

Well, again, I don't know who appointed YOU as the spokesperson for the crack-head-I-just-signed-up-here-to-re-enforce-all-the-anti-Jauron-threads-already-in-existence brigade. Nor do I know why you always take my opinion (which regularly differs from yours) so personally. NOR am I aware of why you are more entitled to an opinion than I am.

So long as we're FANS and not Bills personnel, we're know-nothing observers. Nobody has the facts, nobody KNOWS what's going on. If you want to disagree with my OPINION, go right ahead. But I'm no less of a fan than you are, and I'm certainly not less observant, and in saying so, I'm not saying I'm MORE observant either. I just process the information differently.

In THIS particular thread, I never once alluded to how I felt about everyone who wants Jauron out on his ass. I simply offered those that are CERTAIN he'll be fired a chance to show me just how certain they are.

So far nobody, including you, as offered to do so.