Rumor: DJ has lost his job.........

SKOOBY

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, I believe that SKOOBY has a real source with the Bills. He was on the field for the game in Miami which was right before I got a field pass prior to the Bills home game against the Jets. He told me in a PM to tell his contact, a Bills coach, hello for him if I saw him. I did see him, relayed the message and he clearly knew SKOOB. Not saying that I know for sure the rumor is true but I believe the source is credible.

Skooby- whether or not you're speaking the truth, your message is totally veiled by arrogance. The car comment was completely lame, and the fact that you're using a picture of some dude shaking hands with what appears to be an alarmed and startled TURK SCHONERT (first year OC) who's standing behind caution tape to make your point is also pretty weak.

:unsure: ROFL

Ever come to Atlanta?

If so, you should try Galla's Pizza in Chamblee...

Youll get your buffalo fix there i promise!

Galla's? Are you kidding me? Do you live in a trailer? That place is beyond ghetto!

I never said I had a better car, I said my car cost more than the average home in Buffalo. If all of you drive ferrari's or honda's that's not relevant to what I said. I was not an attempt to brag, it's a fact.

Skoob I would like to defend you here but......

It just comes off like you are talking down to people which is not going to go across very well......and yes I can see that Virgil goaded you into it.

Well, again I am shaking hands with the beef right in my pic. That was taken in Miami, henceforth those orange seats. I'm on the field at a away stadium shaking hands with our OC, hmmmm. 2 + 2 = .........

Your right, I don't know anyone and I am spamming the board.

That means absolutely nothing. Any one can get on the field. Jesus get over yourself Pal.

I shake hands with Linda Bogdan.

:flirt:

:thumbsup: Still going eh Chalkie?!?! Does s/he have "manish hands."

Dude, I don't even live in Buffalo so your comment wasn't offensive to me personally. But I did think "What a tool!"

You need to take a step back and realize that the attitude you brought to this thread has done a lot of damage to your credibility. If you have any desire for people to take you seriously, stop posting, cool down, and don't try to bring real world status symbols into a message board post. It comes off as both condescending and insecure.

Of course, if you don't care about that, ignore this and keep digging that hole.

Along with the Dean's original reply, this one just about says it all.

If the car was of no relevance, then why bring it up?

BTW, I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Oh really? Well I'll have you know that in addition to being "ivy-league caliber" I also used to serve up gimme pitches to kids in little league who really weren't that good, so they could at least feel good about themselves. :lol:

Just a little quick searching....

Average Home Cost in Buffalo, NY is $101,804 (source)

The MSRP for the BMW 750 series is $76,800 to $79,900 (source)

So much for that argument. Sorry to bust your bubble, but maybe you're not as better than all us lowlife bums as you think.

If you have pertinent information, by all means share - just expect to be called out on it. But, if you come here and say... I have a secret inside source that tells me Jauron may or may not be fired. What do you expect? Everyone to bow to your insight? You posted a rumor that as far as anyone here knows you completely pulled out of your ass. Yet, you want everyone to believe you at face value because you drive a nice car and have met Turk. Sorry, but try again.

Well played, Dan. B-)

Oh really? Well I'll have you know that in addition to being "ivy-league caliber" I also used to serve up gimme pitches to kids in little league who really weren't that good, so they could at least feel good about themselves. :angry:

It's always good to see a Hamburger U grad do well for himself. Congrats SKOOBY!

Oh really? Well I'll have you know that in addition to being "ivy-league caliber" I also used to serve up gimme pitches to kids in little league who really weren't that good, so they could at least feel good about themselves. :angry:

I'm not impressed until you ride on the bus like "regular people" and talk to a janitor like he's an equal.

I just got a text from a decent source and DJ was told to fire much of his staff and he refused to do so. The staff is going to get fired either way but DJ will just lose his job, which is great.

Fingers crossed.

I guess you need to drive a Bugatti to get the straight dope these days.