The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, instead of peeling off and lining up to kick immediately (and maybe ctahcing NE with too many men on the field)...our idiots players get suckered into a scuffle. NE has to be laughing in the locker room. This is all on the Bills coaches and players. It's 50/50 whether the refs would have immediately stopped the clock if the same play happened in the middle of the field. It's weird though. In most games the refs would have huddled up and made a decision. This guy just waved everyone off probably penalizing the Bills for Stupidity.

BTW- I'm watching Roethlisberger immobile on the field getting his facemask and helmet removed with a screwdriver.

Dude that thumbs-up took FOREVER no?

WHEW!!!

They were all grab assing... Normally they stop the clock (for at least a moment).

No reason to stop the clock when Preston's doing the dancing bear routine 5 yards past the LOS with no timeouts. I'm sure Ralph had a good look at that fustercluk from his box.

But Edwards had plenty of time to hold that ball for maybe two more seconds to hit Evans. Face it. Trent is a dud at passes more than 5 yards.

There was a guy trailing Evans and a guy underneath....Trent made the right call, especially given the conditions.