The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

our dline just isn't good enough to beat the pats oline in this type of game.

I can't believe how low-impact our DEs are. I like Kelsay and Denney, but they're both run-stopping LDEs. Having one of them on the right means nobody has to fear an edge rush. And what are we, last in the league in sacks?

I feel like whining a little bit today.

our d line has made a few plays, including tackles in the back field today.

they aren't great, but they don't suck.

our line backers on the other hand, do suck. they are not good in coverage, and we can see today that even when they know 100% the O is running, they still don't blow up blockers or get to the hole.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what happens with "bend but don't break".

Would be a great philosophy if our offense would have a chance to get the ball... and could actually score. Unfortunately it looks like field goals may be enough to beat us this week.

our dline just isn't good enough to beat the pats oline in this type of game.

I can't believe how low-impact our DEs are. I like Kelsay and Denney, but they're both run-stopping LDEs. Having one of them on the right means nobody has to fear an edge rush. And what are we, last in the league in sacks?

I feel like whining a little bit today.

No that would be the Cheifs, they have something like 8 sacks for the entire season.

So the fact that the only way we can get a Bill within 5 yds of the QB is to blitz 2 extra guys doesn't bother you?

you guys just parrot each other. our line is missing it's best player and isn't great at all, but when you blitz, you bring who? LINEBACKERS. they suck. they really do.

linebackers are supposed to make tackles, but our d line makes way too many of our big plays against the run (like the last 3 tackles this drive, forcing the FG attempt).

Between this crap and the power outage vs SD, it just makes Buffalo look like a 2nd class place. If this city were serious about keeping the team, we'd all find a way to build a retractable dome and upgrade the city around it.