John Harbaugh smacks down Bills chances...

1billsfan

I'll be absolutely stunned if the BILLS manage to even keep this game remotely close. I fully expect to get blown the !@#$ out, while watching my "team" treat the Patriots with nothing but the respect normally reserved for royalty.

We have disagreed about a lot of things, but not about this.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Lori.

The point remains the same. My bad for not having that knowledge on hand. Why you have to do that to me? :blush:

Because a week after looking it up, I'm still in shock that it was that long ago. (Of course, the fact that the Bills didn't play out there between 1978-1994 may have had something to do with the streak's longevity ...)

But see? If they can break a streak that was older than I am, there's still hope for Sunday, right?

Right? Please say yes.

Because a week after looking it up, I'm still in shock that it was that long ago. (Of course, the fact that the Bills didn't play out there between 1978-1994 may have had something to do with the streak's longevity ...)

But see? If they can break a streak that was older than I am, there's still hope for Sunday, right?

Right? Please say yes.

There's always hope.

It would really be a nice way to finish off an otherwise depressing season. I'm really looking forward to this game, probably because it's the last Bills game we get to see until next September, but I really hope it doesn't turn out like most Bills vs. Patriots games.

Here's to the Bills snapping another losing streak!

Ahh...the WNY weather...the 13th man!

Wind's kicking up a little out there right now, but it sounds like the dreaded "Hawk" may be searching for prey by Sunday afternoon. Their Cali QB vs. ours. Should be fun.

Wind's kicking up a little out there right now, but it sounds like the dreaded "Hawk" may be searching for prey by Sunday afternoon. Their Cali QB vs. ours. Should be fun.

Actually, it means their WRs catch short passes and do what they do best - run after catch. Welker is amazing at that. Could be a long day.

First of all, he's just trying keep his Ravens focused to win their game against Jacksonville. Secondly, the man speaks the truth, so who cares if he just comes out and says it? :flirt:

Thank you. It is really funny how people here get upset about the dumbest things.

The Bills have great character guys. They apologize and help up the Patriots star (and not-so-star) players after they tackle them. :blush:

...and take cheap shots at them. Still waiting for someone to retaliate against Wilfork.

I hear what you're saying, but didn't Belichick make a comment a couple of years back that nobody on the Bills roster could start for the Patriots?

I remember hearing that, thinking about both rosters, and concluding that he was pretty much right. I think at the time he said it, Peters was the only one that would have been an obvious starter in NE.

No, I don't believe he did.

Ravens head coach said "New England's going to win the football game, we know that, everybody knows that..."

Sorry no link, saw it on the NBC local sports segment in NYC. It looks like it was pulled from an NFL Network interview though. I know the chances are slim, but it was just the way he said it that reeeeeeally irritated me. :angry:

Too bad Kelly wasn't there to deck him like he did his brother.

I thought it was the other way around. I thought Harbaugh hit Kelly. Who knows it was a while ago.

I would love nothing more than the Bills to use this as motivation to help them finally beat the Pats. That, and the fact that he players love Jauron so much.

I know I may sound delusional, but the losing streak has to end sometime. Why not this week? I say the Bills finally win and help get us all pumped up about next year

GO BILLS!!!!

Bills are counting the minutes to get out of town. This one not close at all. 34-13 Pats

Thank you. It is really funny how people here get upset about the dumbest things.

I found the video (5:29 minutes)...

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/media_libra...2_23_Harbs.aspx

He even calls the Patriots beating the Bills the "lock of the week...bank it, book it".

Sorry pal, but if a head coach saying those things about our Bills doesn't make you upset then I'll have to question your fan loyalty. It was a VERY disrespectful and classless thing to say for someone in his position. It's not like we have 0 wins and we just beat the Broncos in Denver. The guy is an official a-hole in my book.

Big deal.

Don't 'cha think there was more down side for him to diss the Pats* even obliquely as opposed to cuffing The Bills in the chops? After all, there's zero chance he'll be facing Buffalo in the playoffs and every reason to believe they'll likely be teeing it up against the Cheaters in a couple of weeks.

If Dick can use this to motivate his players and pull off the huge upset tomorrow - then it's worked out even better for the Nevermores.

Big deal.

Don't 'cha think there was more down side for him to diss the Pats* even obliquely as opposed to cuffing The Bills in the chops? After all, there's zero chance he'll be facing Buffalo in the playoffs and every reason to believe they'll likely be teeing it up against the Cheaters in a couple of weeks.

If Dick can use this to motivate his players and pull off the huge upset tomorrow - then it's worked out even better for the Nevermores.

Why even comment on who he thinks is going to win the game? Seriously. The classy thing to do is say "we aren't going to worry about things we can't control".

I've got to say that I'm shocked at the total apathy here regarding what this jerk said.

Context is rather important here. If the Ravens win then they are in regardless of what the Patriots do. Harbaugh is simply saying that they are going into this last game like it is a playoff game and not going to hope that the Bills upset the Patriots so they can back into a playoff spot. His comments are really crediting Belichick in that he believes the Patriots are going to do everything within their power to make the playoffs and Belichick isn't going to let them show up at the stadium with their U-Hauls packed.

Why even comment on who he thinks is going to win the game? Seriously. The classy thing to do is say "we aren't going to worry about things we can't control".

I've got to say that I'm shocked at the total apathy here regarding what this jerk said.

:angry: Harbaugh is not classy. :lol: