JP Losman

Yah JP was always a superstar in camp...... :blush:

Actually (and I know you are being sarcastic), JP was never a training camp superstar either. Every pre-season, he was brutal, but would say all the right things, make all the appropriate excuses, that most of this felt like he would somehow magicially pull it all together once the seaon started. I think it is safe to say, in retrospect, JP has never, in any given season since he has been in the leauge, been the best QB on the Bills roster. This constant carping that he wasn't given a fair chance is absurd...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush:

The sun is actually square with convex sides, and plaid.

JP might be all that but hasn't shown it when he need to.

Same to DJ I wish them both luck & say good bye to 2 good guys.

I hope they do have success in other places but they are not getting it done here.

So................................... it is time to move on.

Huh?

Consistently?

You mean in 2004, 2005, & 2006? :blush:

Every year, with the exception of 2004, his rookie year, the Giants have made the playoffs with Eli Manning at QB. What is your point? Look it up, the Giants won the NFC East in Manning's 2nd year, 2005; made the playoffs in 2006 even after Manning had an Edwards like collapse when he lost a WR & OT (similar to when Reed & Butler were out in 2008) ; won the Super Bowl in 2007; won the division & are top seed in 2008. I'd have loved for JP to have lead the Bills to similar results.

anyone saying he has zero touch on short passes is so full of it, their breath smells like crap

Then why does he suck Phil, because of his deep throws? No, the fact is that he does not have any touch whatsoever on short, or even mid range passes.

AlbanyNY is right. It must sound as if we hate the kid, but we do not. It is simply quite bizzare to have to time and again point out the faults of a player who plays poorly and loses virtually all of the time. In this sense, he is consistent. And, I don't care what he did in camp. He drills some throws in there that are all but impossible to catch, or he misses by a mile.

Tell me, would you like to see the Bills keep him and make him the starter. Seriously, is this what you want?

JP is walking away with a few million in his pocket, as well as 10 wins in 5 years. He will be just fine; there's no need to worry so much about 1 bad player. Jmo.

Then why does he suck Phil, because of his deep throws? No, the fact is that he does not have any touch whatsoever on short, or even mid range passes.
facts aren't facts if they're lies...let's get that straight right now...his problem is simple...he reads defenses too slowly for the NFL...has nothing to do with his throws...he's great at the deep ball and at least average at short-to-medium range passes

I am happy to see him go because it will stop all this stuff.

I dont hate him, i dont know him. But i dont think he has ever been an NFL qb while in Buffalo.

You can talk about coaching all you want (and trust me i would agree) but there are fundamental aspects of the game that every position demands. He never has displayed one ounce of pocket pressence. He wont throw the ball once he makes a mistake. Id rather have a qb that is willing to fire the gun again, after he has made a mistake, then one who eats it. Atleast give yourself a chance of something good happening.

Glad he is a model citizen but so are probably 40 other guys on the team, with 5 being a little questionable. Let him either go somewhere else or be out of the league. I bet he is selling insurance out in California in 3 years. Any takers?

I don't know who the bigger loser is - YOU for creating this link or J.P. :angry:

Lets face it, he was a bad draft pick by TD and his entire career with the Bills comes down to one thing - too many turnovers.

The man was too careless with the football and that's why he is not going to be a starting QB in this league ever!