If You're Upset the Bills Won

BillsNYC

Then you're not a real Bills fan.

I remember last year when everybody here in NYC was angry when the Giants started winning after a rough start because they wanted Coughlin fired. They wanted their team to lose. Look how that turned out.

I don't think this changes anything, Brandon and Jauron should be gone, but if you weren't rooting for the Bills to win at the end, then you're not a true Bills fan.

GO BILLS!!! Great Xmas present, playoffs would have been better, but I'll take this win for the week.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember last year when everybody here in NYC was angry when the Giants started winning after a rough start because they wanted Coughlin fired. They wanted their team to lose. Look how that turned out.

I don't think this changes anything, Brandon and Jauron should be gone, but if you weren't rooting for the Bills to win at the end, then you're not a true Bills fan.

GO BILLS!!! Great Xmas present, playoffs would have been better, but I'll take this win for the week.

What he said. :lol:

Bills fans root for the Bills to win, and for Bills players to play well. Pretty simple, really.

Brandon should be gone? After one year?!

I'm upset the Bills won.

It's not that I'm angry or sad about it. Just confused. :worthy:

Yeah, only thing this win does for me is make me wonder where the hell has this team been since week 4? We haven't seen this team fight to win since the beginning of the season and that pisses me off! :lol:

Yeah, only thing this win does for me is make me wonder where the hell has this team been since week 4? We haven't seen this team fight to win since the beginning of the season and that pisses me off! :lol:

They fought to win last week...they just didn't win.

I'm upset the Bills won.

It's not that I'm angry or sad about it. Just confused. :lol:

Upset or confused? Face it. The Bills were an average team this year. Before the season started, did you really think they would be a playoff team this year? I certainly didn't. Then they rip off a bunch of wins against what turns out were marginal opponents. They'll end up 7-9 or 8-8. We're just all upset with the way they got there.

But at least they aren't laying down and mailing it in.