The Palin soap opera continues

PastaJoe

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And in other breaking news, Al Gore's son was caught with grass.

Subconsciously the dems love her, that's why they can't stop thinking about her :wallbash:

Really, this Palin topic is a non-story.

As for Gore's son, its only pot, and not a real hard drug. there are worse things than pot that are perfectly legal.

Unbelievable. It may be innocent tho-they did say "herbs" If they had said "buds" I might suspect something. Right.

Herbs, tobacco, you are free to vaporize whatever you like, I suppose.

Better for the environment, and much healthier for the lungs.

Really, this Palin topic is a non-story.

As for Gore's son, its only pot, and not a real hard drug. there are worse things than pot that are perfectly legal.

Really, this Palin topic isn't even a Palin topic.

I don't even know what it's about...I got through "Palin's daughter's fiancee's mother" and said "This isn't !@#$ing news."

I don't even know what it's about...I got through "Palin's daughter's fiancee's mother" and said "This isn't !@#$ing news."

Perhaps. I do think, however, that it's rather amusing and just, (and this is obviously conjecture but I'd bet anything on it), that they really forced Levi into the (shotgun) wedding plans. I'd really doubt if he planned on getting married immediately. But after the pregnancy all came out in public, they all decided it would look much better for the impending election and Vice Presidency with the party faithful if Bristol were engaged and married when she gave birth. So the Palin family welcomed the Johnston family into their loving inner God-fearing brood. So alas, now Levi's mother is part of the family, the Palin's didn't win the election, and now the family has a (likely) drug dealing addict felon in its midst. What good fun.

Perhaps. I do think, however, that it's rather amusing and just, (and this is obviously conjecture but I'd bet anything on it), that they really forced Levi into the (shotgun) wedding plans. I'd really doubt if he planned on getting married immediately. But after the pregnancy all came out in public, they all decided it would look much better for the impending election and Vice Presidency with the party faithful if Bristol were engaged and married when she gave birth. So the Palin family welcomed the Johnston family into their loving inner God-fearing brood. So alas, now Levi's mother is part of the family, the Palin's didn't win the election, and now the family has a (likely) drug dealing addict felon in its midst. What good fun.

Does Palin "pal around" with drug dealers?

Does Palin "pal around" with drug dealers?

Oh, there is no question she pals around with drug addict dealers. I'd be shocked if she were not a drug addict and dealer herself, because, well, you know full well that if you're associate with someone you have the same tendencies, or at the very least fully support their actions. Not only that but she was already abusing and dealing when Palin invited her into her family. So obviously Sarah knew and approved. Because, well, that's what you talk about when you're a bad person, all the bad stuff.

Oh, there is no question she pals around with drug addict dealers. I'd be shocked if she were not a drug addict and dealer herself, because, well, you know full well that if you're associate with someone you have the same tendencies, or at the very least fully support their actions. Not only that but she was already abusing and dealing when Palin invited her into her family. So obviously Sarah knew and approved. Because, well, that's what you talk about when you're a bad person, all the bad stuff.

And, THAT is precisely why it is a story about Palin. Had she not been so vehement, during the campaign, when going out of her way to damn Obama with the actions of people he knew, it would not be a story. It is a story of hypocrisy and not much more, actually.

I wish you people would make up your mind. Last week you were pissed that Palin was still in the spotlight. This week you start a thread about her and keep bumping it.

"you people"?

Hmmmmm

It's just amusing.

What he said.

And, THAT is precisely why it is a story about Palin. Had she not been so vehement, during the campaign, when going out of her way to damn Obama with the actions of people he knew, it would not be a story. It is a story of hypocrisy and not much more, actually.

:wallbash:

(Obama = terrorist) = (Palin = drug dealer)

Gee, what next? Palin had an affair? Oh, wait...

;)

Shhhhhh! You're just egging them on to say that Obama had a white grandmother. :lol: