The Palin soap opera continues

PastaJoe

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The far right aren't the people I see obsessing about her... :lol:
Nah of course not. She is the creation of the liberal media of course. Still this whole Pallin spawn thing bothers me. Just dont seem logical. You are considered one of the brightest minds here, a topic for another day, any theories?

It's Christmas and I was feeling merry. So I had to come in here for a leftist hatred fix and reality check. Thanks guys, and you too dude.

It seems to me that you are far more guilty of hatred on this board than 99.9% of the posters here. Nice way to practice Christianity. :lol:

I'm sure Jesus would be very happy with tone of your posts. Christian poser.

It seems to me that you are far more guilty of hatred on this board than 99.9% of the posters here. Nice way to practice Christianity. :lol:

I'm sure Jesus would be very happy with tone of your posts. Christian poser.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense, make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.”

— Jesus Christ, Matthew 23: 14-15

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense, make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.”

— Jesus Christ, Matthew 23: 14-15

How about patterning your life after Jesus. Find a Bible verse that quotes him screaming and demeaning others and I'll cut you some slack. I'll give you some help though. Don't bother looking it doesn't exist. He is called the Prince of Peace for a reason. :lol:

Christian poser.

How about patterning your life after Jesus. Find a Bible verse that quotes him screaming and demeaning others and I'll cut you some slack. I'll give you some help though. Don't bother looking it doesn't exist. He is called the Prince of Peace for a reason. :lol:

Christian poser.

You're a racist and a Nazi and little penised and a dog humper and a chicken violator and a big wazoo and cootie carrier and a cabbage smeller and your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries and you like to massage donkeys in unspeakable places and you dream about an elephants trunk running across your taint and you wish Rosie O'Donnell would acknowledge your love letters and you have hemorrhoids on your tongue and you are hoping that George W. would acknowledge your love letters and wish Dick Cheney had molested you as a child and you have a cat named Shameful and lick salt licks in the forest and you have a vibrator that you use in your throat and you have a saddle to ride your Great Dane and you wish Anna Nicole Smith would acknowledge your love letters and your sister eats small rodents raw and a sad little gnat is your idol and you have a fruitcup every night after 10pm and your chicken hates you for it and you wish you were way better than fast food you wish you were Wendy and have glandular problem that affects your cerebellum and you use paper towels to squash the smell of your farts and you like chick flicks and a large cat crapped in your bed and you wish he'd do it again and you tried to deep fry a frozen turkey and you wish the Peter Pan guy would acknowledge your love letters and you get cramps every time Mr. T is on TV and you like Sex in the City re-runs and Judy Garland is your idol and you wish Liza Minelli would acknowledge your love letters and you've put a gerbil in unspeakable places more than once and you have Mr. Hat doll you always wear on your hand and you post your email address on the NAMBLA website and your ferret refuses to acknowledge your existence and you have no idea what antiestablishmentarianism is and you wish you did and you thought about getting a bunny but your mother wouldn't let you because she's a hamster and you bought your father some perfume but he won't use it because it clashes with elderberries and a monochrome laser is your best friend and you wish Bob Hope was dead and you watch football only because you fantasize about the referees and you think beer hats aren't a disgrace to humanity and cattle fart in your direction every time you pass a farm and you can't even read all of this stuff without taking five twenty minute breaks. tongue.gif

Oh wait.....that was you.

I just couldn't believe that several of you are still having sport with a pregnant 17-year-old girl. It's not funny if Rush Limbaugh does it; and it's not funny when you do it. The campaign is over. The kids should be off limits. Obama knew this, but you still don't. I'm not worried about anyone of you cutting me any slack. Cut yourself some. And a word of advice: next time you post, try not to inadvertently reveal why you've had no success with real women.

I just couldn't believe that several of you are still having sport with a pregnant 17-year-old girl. It's not funny if Rush Limbaugh does it; and it's not funny when you do it. The campaign is over. The kids should be off limits. Obama knew this, but you still don't. I'm not worried about anyone of you cutting me any slack. Cut yourself some. And a word of advice: next time you post, try not to inadvertently reveal why you've had no success with real women.
Rush is pregnant?!?

Hypothetical or hypocritical, the mental image that idea creates is freakin' hilarious!

Rush Pregnant! ROTFLMAO!

Who's yer DADDY!

Sorry some of you can't read. IF Limbaugh were to have sport with such a thing, it would be no different than what is happening here. I'm alluding somewhat to his comment years ago about Chelsea Clinton being the White House dog. It was out of line, and had nothing to do with how a president performs in office.

Sorry some of you can't read. IF Limbaugh were to have sport with such a thing, it would be no different than what is happening here. I'm alluding somewhat to his comment years ago about Chelsea Clinton being the White House dog. It was out of line, and had nothing to do with how a president performs in office.
Knew if I threw out the Pallin bait I would catch another republican conservative. Alright enuff fun, back in the water with you.

I actually agree with you.

BUT the idea of a Preggo Rush Limbaugh is still Freaking Funny.

But, how would you KNOW?! He's already A Big Fat Idiot...so it would be hard to tell.

The sound of him puking halfway thru one of his diatribes...

The obvious mood swings as he as he interrupts a rant with "And god I'm as big as a freaking house..."

Little things like those are dead giveaways...

The sound of him puking halfway thru one of his diatribes...The obvious mood swings as he as he interrupts a rant with "And god I'm as big as a freaking house..."Little things like those are dead giveaways...
But those were the same symptoms as his pill addiction, unless he really was...ah nevermind. NEWSFLASH Levis mom used the word coffee as a substitute for drugs.