Losman out maybe 8-10 weeks!!!

Buftex

On ESPN radio, they just cited Lenny P. as saying that JP Losman has a fractured fibula. The speculation is that he will be out 8-10 weeks!!!! What a drag....I know he wasn't supposed to play much this year, but this might set is development back a bit. Who do we sign now? Quincy is off the market. Coax AVP out of retirement?

-buftex

On ESPN radio, they just cited Lenny P. as saying that JP Losman has a fractured fibula.  The speculation is that he will be out 8-10 weeks!!!!  What a drag....I know he wasn't supposed to play much this year, but this might set is development back a bit. Who do we sign now?  Quincy is off the market.  Coax AVP out of retirement?

-buftex

6509[/snapback]

Hey, theres a guy with a super bowl ring out there that's a free agent......

It could be a blessing in disguise. Granted, he'll miss out on preseason play, but on the flipside, he'll be able to fully concentrate on the mental aspects of the game for the next several weeks. That could be a huge plus for him.

On ESPN radio, they just cited Lenny P. as saying that JP Losman has a fractured fibula.  The speculation is that he will be out 8-10 weeks!!!!  What a drag....I know he wasn't supposed to play much this year, but this might set is development back a bit. Who do we sign now?  Quincy is off the market.  Coax AVP out of retirement?

-buftex

6509[/snapback]

Thanks Troy!!!

TV = RJ

guy out there with a Super Bowl ring= RJ = stevestojan

6528[/snapback]

hey, I've been pretty low key about my name being synonymous with human waste, but don't you EVER, EVER use my name in comparison to Rob frigging Johnson.

Thank you.

It could be a blessing in disguise.  Granted,  he'll miss out on preseason play,  but on the flipside,  he'll be able to fully concentrate on the mental aspects of the game for the next several weeks.  That could be a huge plus for him.

6529[/snapback]

Hate to see it go down this way, but I agree.

Time to get a real back-up QB, Shane Matthews is available.

GET ON THE PHONE, TD!

It could be a blessing in disguise.  Granted,  he'll miss out on preseason play,  but on the flipside,  he'll be able to fully concentrate on the mental aspects of the game for the next several weeks.  That could be a huge plus for him.

6529[/snapback]

I agree. Besides, he got most of training camp. There was only 2 days left. The only thing will hurt is missing two preseason games. But now maybe he will learn NOT to keep running for the yards, and go out of bounds instead.

Hate to see it go down this way, but I agree.

Time to get a real back-up QB, Shane Matthews is available.

GET ON THE PHONE, TD!

6555[/snapback]

Stain Matthews.....god there has got to be something better out there.

Possible cuts according to Mort are, Tim Couch, Brian "the drunk" Griese and the one we were considering, Doug Johnson.

Damnit...he's one of the main reasons why I wanted to go to the preseason game in Indy.

6637[/snapback]

I was just thinking the same thing...Not about going to the Game, but about how excited I WAS about seeing JP Play these next two weeks...

Granted it was looking like JP was heading for #3 on the Depth Chart regardless, but in no way do I feel this will be good for him or the Bills. At the very least JP would have been out there running the Scout Team and making our Defense work hard every week. He's a young guy, so in the long term this is really not a major setback. But the Kid was looking great, and I would have loved to see his development stay on the 100% healthy path...

Oh well... :flirt:

-buftex

6509[/snapback]

Quincy has already signed with the Jets.