Edwards or Hamdan will start this week

Ramius

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to believe that the NFL will let the Chroise start. The record books are not ready for the oncoming onslaught. I predict he gets ejected from the game on the first snap for blinding the officials with his Chroise - of course, he'll throw and run for 2 touchdowns before the whistle is blown.

Hamdan Rocks!

viva la chroise!

A new era in Bills football will begin on Sunday. The AGE OF CHROISE and five straight Super Bowl wins are in our future!

Prediction: BILLS 63 - Broncos 3

Hamdan STAT LINE

41 of 42, 499 yards, 4TDs, 2 RUSH TDs and 1 INT for a TD (when he played a series filling in for an injured Donte Whitner and intercepted a ball and returned it 78 yards for the major).

MARK IT DOWN!

A new era in Bills football will begin on Sunday. The AGE OF CHROISE and five straight Super Bowl wins are in our future!

Hamdan STAT LINE

41 of 42, 499 yards, 4TDs, 2 RUSH TDs and 1 INT for a TD (when he played a series filling in for an injured Donte Whitner and intercepted a ball and returned it 78 yards for the major).

MARK IT DOWN!

He is the most interesting man in the world

No, but i agree with this decision. JP will be gone, so there's no point to him playing. The best thing for the Bills is to see what they've got in Hamdan.

So you don't think that he sucks? You are very loyal and stick to your guns, I give you credit.

:lol:

Goodbye, JP. Sorry it didn't work out. You seem like a good guy. Now please take your place on the garbage heap of promising quarterbacks ruined by the Buffalo Bills. Save a spot for Trent--he'll be there shortly.

:cry:

Hey JP, while you're at it, can you come over my house and help me on garbage days?

So you don't think that he sucks? You are very loyal and stick to your guns, I give you credit.

I dont want to turn this into a JP thread, but i think he's a bad QB now. With the right coach, he MAY be able to realize his potential if he gets his head of his ass. A fresh start and time on the bench for a bit could be what he needs. Or he may just flop.

Hamdan STAT LINE

MARK IT DOWN!

I'm feeling 41 of 42, 499yds, 4TDs, but also 1 INT (receivers fault), 1 tackle, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble return for a TD.

I dont want to turn this into a JP thread, but i think he's a bad QB now. With the right coach, he MAY be able to realize his potential if he gets his head of his ass. A fresh start and time on the bench for a bit could be what he needs. Or he may just flop.

I change of scenery might in fact do him well, you never know. I will say that he did not do himself any favors the last two weeks and may not have many suitors.

(And I will leave it at that and not get into a JP thread)

I agree entirely. Especially about the part where he might flop. I think the right system, like in NE* or something and that guy is pure gold.