Mike Tyson

Phlegm Alley

This actually isn't uncommon. Athletes who stop competing usually maintain their high calorie diets out of habit, and this is the result. Anybody who's seen Tony Gwynn lately knows what I'm talking about.

And Tony wasn't exactly svelte to begin with! But he was the best hitter I ever saw live.

Mike's life story is a sad one. When he says, "I'm really embarrassed with myself and my life," I feel for him.

I just changed my sig line to one of the best quotes of all time, from Mike, in his honor...

After the Buster Douglas fight, Mike had one of my favorite quotes of all time. A reporter asked him if he had prepared himself with a plan of attack. Mike said "Everyone has a plan 'til they get punched in the mouth". I'm sure he didn't mean it metaphorically, but it's such a true statement.

After the Buster Douglas fight, Mike had one of my favorite quotes of all time. A reporter asked him if he had prepared himself with a plan of attack. Mike said "Everyone has a plan 'til they get punched in the mouth". I'm sure he didn't mean it metaphorically, but it's such a true statement.

That is a great one! The man's a poet.

Mike's life story is a sad one. When he says, "I'm really embarrassed with myself and my life," I feel for him.

I just changed my sig line to one of the best quotes of all time, from Mike, in his honor...

I know Mike Tyson is everybodies whopping boy and butt end of many jokes, but in all honestly if you ever took a look at his complete life story it is pretty tragic. He grew up in a terrible setting and believe it or not used to get beat up all the time for his lisp, never really had any real friends and then when he became a great fighter, everybody just used him and threw him to the curb. The only person that ever really cared for the guy was Cus D'amato and he passed away when Tyson was fairly young. To me, Mike is a completely different guy than a Terrell Owens or Pacman Jones. I know he gets clowned on all the time and I can obviously see why, but I actually just feel bad that dude to be honest. Also hate to say this but I can see his life ending tragically at some point(drug overdose, suicide)

:wallbash:

He's eaten too many ears.

:lol:

So that's what happened to me.

If a chef isn't fat I worry about his cooking skills. ;)

I know Mike Tyson is everybodies whopping boy and butt end of many jokes, but in all honestly if you ever took a look at his complete life story it is pretty tragic. He grew up in a terrible setting and believe it or not used to get beat up all the time for his lisp, never really had any real friends and then when he became a great fighter, everybody just used him and threw him to the curb. The only person that ever really cared for the guy was Cus D'amato and he passed away when Tyson was fairly young. To me, Mike is a completely different guy than a Terrell Owens or Pacman Jones. I know he gets clowned on all the time and I can obviously see why, but I actually just feel bad that dude to be honest. Also hate to say this but I can see his life ending tragically at some point(drug overdose, suicide)

I agree. If Cus D'amato was still alive Tyson would be a much different person.