Press Conference in OBD concerning Turner Gill?

Justice

i didn't hear anything about a press conference....maybe they are inviting him to be polite or something. As much as I dislike Dick Jauron as our head coach, i find it hard to believe Turner Gill would be any better. I mean, he's done a great thing at UB, but i think he'd be in over his head coaching in the NFL....

The Bills have been allowing UB to practice in the fieldhouse in preparation for playing in the SkyDome.

The press conference was to discuss all the junk that's been attached to his name regarding the Auburn job. The good news? He made mention of how he was working diligently on an extension with UB.

Imagine that... a team and its "front office" discussing a potential contract that impacts how fans and supporters see the program!

3 year extension at UB....NICE!! Hey, if Turner Gill keeps winning at UB for a few years he would absolutely be a candidate to be an NFL head coach. The main criteria is knowing football, knowing players and understanding how to motivate and lead. The guy is a leader of men.

3 year extension at UB....NICE!! Hey, if Turner Gill keeps winning at UB for a few years he would absolutely be a candidate to be an NFL head coach. The main criteria is knowing football, knowing players and understanding how to motivate and lead. The guy is a leader of men.

But he's a winner...what's he doing in Buffalo?

:bag:

Very cool the Bills put the PC in their facilities. If Gill goes to the NFL it would probably be as a position coach first or maybe a coordinator spot. I can't see him jumping into a HCing position.

?--pc?

nobody mentioned gill coaching in nfl

3 year extension at UB....NICE!! Hey, if Turner Gill keeps winning at UB for a few years he would absolutely be a candidate to be an NFL head coach.

Why would anyone in their right mind want to be an NFL HC??? College is the ultimate head coaching job today. Gill will find a Big-12 job soon enough and be set for life...

Why would anyone in their right mind want to be an NFL HC??? College is the ultimate head coaching job today. Gill will find a Big-12 job soon enough and be set for life...

Ego-NFL is the pinnacle of football coaching. There are only 32 nfl head coaches. It is the ultimate goal of most coaches.

Ego-NFL is the pinnacle of football coaching. There are only 32 nfl head coaches. It is the ultimate goal of most coaches.

Yeah, as Jim Zorn how his ego feels today.

That "there's only 32" argument used to fly, but the NFL meat grinder is getting worse each year.

College or a network talking head job are more lucrative, less stressfull and the number one gig more talented guys will be moving to in the future, IMO.