Start from scratch.. Hire Peterson and Schottenhiemer

jms62

Petersen did a great job with the Chiefs - but lately the game has passed him by. I'm for finding the rising star GM. I think that guy is none other than Chris Polian in IND. Whether he would come is another question.

Greg Gabriel in Chicago would be good. Charlie Casserly did a good job in choosing the talent for the Texans. Phil Savage is a great talent evaluator and is from the Ozzie Newsome tree. Someone from the Giants front office would be good as well. I'd also take AJ Smith - he's a true and true football guy. Or Buddy Nix. Also Floyd Reese has a good track record. He is fiery though - so expect him to be gone in about 3 years.

While we're at it, can we fire Littman and Overdorf?

C

Peterson?!? Seriously?!?!

Is he an improvement over Brandon? Probably. But that's about as far as I'll go.

In the guy's 20 years on the job, KC has won three playoff games, none since 1993. Their drafts are pretty bad, if you go back and look at them. Don't get me wrong, just getting to the playoffs would be a relief at this point.

But we could do better (if Ralph really wanted to... which he doesn't).

Hire someone to lead that knows football not some marketing guy...

I could think of a dozen guys I'd rather see as the next Bills GM OTHER then Peterson!

There is a reason he was just fired,he took a decent team coached by Dick Vermeil and handed it to Herm Edwards who then began rebuilding a team that was just rebuilt. No freaking thanks! ;)

I'd rather see Charlie Casserly as GM or better yet Bill Cowher as GM and head coach but Ralph won't pay more then 2 mil so we are stuck with Jauron.

There's a guy I went to school with, named Dennis Abraham. He played center in high school, I played nose. If you are looking for an up and comer, he started with the Bills in the mid 90s, and followed John Butler to San Diego. He's Director of Pro Scouting for them according to their website.

Given his rise in the Charger organization, he is going to be some team's GM soon.

The team doesn't need a new GM. They just need a competant coach. I would take a garbage can with a hat over Jauron.

You're only half right.

They need a competent coach AND a GM... period. Not a new GM, A GM.

This team needs someone with some football intelligence picking the players and someone with some football intelligence leading said players.