Quadry ismail on espn news...

NewEra

Maybe he sees that the team doesn't have the talent that fanatics want to believe. 6-8 wins is the ceiling for this group and it has been for nearly a decade now.

Its time to blow up this team and actually rebuild, instead of going with false hope.

Maybe he sees that the team doesn't have the talent that fanatics want to believe. 6-8 wins is the ceiling for this group and it has been for nearly a decade now.

If that's the case, then Jauron has done a good job. He reached the ceiling with the KC win, so he's good. :wallbash:

Its time to blow up this team and actually rebuild, instead of going with false hope.

The only thing that needs blowing up is the coaching staff. I really think the talent at the skill positions is there. The lines need some rebuilding, but that's it.

If that's the case, then Jauron has done a good job. He reached the ceiling with the KC win, so he's good. :wallbash:

The only thing that needs blowing up is the coaching staff. I really think the talent at the skill positions is there. The lines need some rebuilding, but that's it.

I didn't say he's good. We won't know much about the lines or the coaching staff until we have something- ANYTHING on the lines. Peronally, I say we don't even start there- bring in a GM. I have already started I want Pete Metzelaars.

On the field, bring in Albert Haynesworth and Jeff Saturday. Use the top two picks on defensive ends, which is a deep position this year. Put anyone at right tackle and it will be an improvement on Walker who can't get out of his stance until Tuesday.

Jauron may not be a great coach, but we have bigger problems that head coach to fix. I think we are a bad team that has overachieved instead of a good team that has underachieved.

said that he thinks "dick jauron has done a great job in buffalo this year"

:wallbash:

:censored:

That kind of statement should result in an immediate suspension without pay...No one talking about the NFL should be that misinformed or clueless and make a living doing it...A statement like that makes John Clayton look like a genius... :angry:

Enough talent is not the problem. The root of the problem is not having good talent evaluators. And great coaching that is responsible for helping that talent reach its potential. We can't even win a game in our division this year. Look at the Jets. Patriots, and Dolphins front offices and coaching. Face it, we have inferior management and coaching (with a couple exceptions like B. April). And the core problem is an owner who sees no reason to resolve this handicap.