Everyone will blame Losman, but...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

with the bootleg he should have been instructed if you don't find the open man immediately, run for it...don't keep on looking....

He's five years in the league. He should know how to make decisions like that by now. Goodbye and good riddance to him.

with the bootleg he should have been instructed if you don't find the open man immediately, run for it...don't keep on looking....

You're right. It's not JP's fault. After all he only held on to the ball too long, failed to sense the rush behind him, and fumble the ball. I blame society.

PTR

He absolutely has to know that he has to get rid of it or just go down and take the sack. The important thing is keeping the ball and keeping the clock running.

But it's still a sh------- playcall. 2nd and 5, running the ball well - you keep doing that.

He deserves blame for turning the ball over, but at the same time, I place at least as much blame on the total, utter and complete dumbass who called the play to begin with.

I've never seen an offense so afraid of its own shadow as this one or a coordinator so capable of making idiotic calls at the worst possible opportunity. Turk should be fired Monday morning, and hopefully DICK will get fired right along with him.

The call itself was horrendous! why even get cute when Marshawn is running like a beast?!?!?!

Awful

You are right and this is not the first game they called a pass play when they should have run it. I really think the offensive coordinator is underming the team. Lets face it you knew they would lose. F you Ralph

Quite literally coaching lost this game. Run Lynch 2 more times. Worst case scenario.... he doesn't get the first down and the Jets get the ball with about 70 yardss to go and less than 1:20 on the clock. Best case scenario... he gets the first down and game all but over.

Any complete pass there and so what... it's still 2 minute warning, Jets with time outs.

So I ask who do you give the ball to with the game on the line... your best offensive player - Lynch; or JP. Just stupid. It's called putting your players in a position to win, and Jauron et al. have zero sense of that.

Offensively..the call put everything on Losman and I don't think that should ever happen if the Bills wanted to win....Look on the bright side we are closer to being 6-10 than 9-7 and teasing us with "we are almost a playoff team"....

TURK is the dumbest muthaf*cker in football!! Only in Buffalo...can they lose in th most painful way imagineable....