Bring back Wade Phillips

major

Once Jerry Jones dumps Wade at the end of the season, Ralph could always bring him back. However, Ralph would probably hire him and then refuse to pay him again, just for old times sake. Heck, we ought to kick the tires on Mularkey one more time.

Seriously though, once I start to think about all of the decisions of the Bills front office over the past 10 to 15 years, I realize that our ship really has no rudder.

Once Jerry Jones dumps Wade at the end of the season, Ralph could always bring him back. However, Ralph would probably hire him and then refuse to pay him again, just for old times sake. Heck, we ought to kick the tires on Mularkey one more time.

Seriously though, once I start to think about all of the decisions of the Bills front office over the past 10 to 15 years, I realize that our ship really has no rudder.

Just in that thread making mood today, huh?

Mark my words, wont happen. Next?

Is Wade Phillips what you guys REALLY want?? Tap the breaks on that issue....has he gotten those Cowboys out of the first round? Will they make the playoffs this year? I think you guys have been sipping on some of that famous RED WINE of Meads.

I know the Saints lost last night, but did anyone notice how Sean Payton runs up and down the sidelines and yells at the refs and his players. That's what the Bills need- a coach with some fire. Wade Phillips and Dick Jauron are the two deadest fish in the NFL. They aint gettin Bill Cowher, but how come I haven't heard anyone mention Brian Billick- that's who I want.

Nope. He quit on this team once by announcing they had no chance at the playoffs when they did. I don't care if he's the reincarnation of Knute Rockne and Vince Lombardi rolled into one, I don't want that loser coaching my team.

GO BILLS!!!

screw Wade Phillips

Cowher or bust. If Ralph doesn't Pony up for Cowher then its just more of the same ...

Cowher ain't gonna do crap with this bunch unless he brings his old bunch with him from the Burg. Want proof? Cowher didn't do crap for much of his tenure in the Burg until he got the horses.

GO BILLS!!!

Cowher ain't gonna do crap with this bunch unless he brings his old bunch with him from the Burg. Want proof? Cowher didn't do crap for much of his tenure in the Burg until he got the horses.

GO BILLS!!!

So, he must have gotten his "horses" in his first season...

Cowher

Don't tell me he doesn't do crap with players that aren't his own.

:thumbsup:<_<:wallbash:

HELL NO!! NO NO NO NO NEVER