Gus turned 6 last week

Thirdborn

Coolest, and a Merry/Happy back at you. Aren't we starting him in on the beer a little early, though, Dad? I see him making a grab for that bottle ... :)

And while the original thread is lost somewhere in the mists of time, here's ChevyVanMiller's story in its entirety:

Christmas Thanks, And God Bless Little Gus

Thanks for the PM or I would have missed out of Gus. I don't stray off the main board. The true meaning of X-mas. All the losses and Bills talk (bickering)can not compare to our Gus. A special miracle child with a truly devoted Dad as yourself can lift the spirits high no matter what. I was struggling a little yesterday was the 9th anniversary of my husband Larry's death. Seeing Gus has made me smile and is encouraging that life has it's tests but there is hope for better days. Go Gus and GO Bills

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!!!! Time for dad to set Gus up as a TBDer so that we never miss the day of his miraculous beginning.

That's an awesome idea!

Way to go, Gus and Dad! This just made my day.

Keep that kid in his Bills gear all the time. A friend of mine had a kid and somehow he became a Dolphins fan. :D Even though everyone in his family is a Bills fan!!!! Probably just a rebellious streak. :wub:

No doubt. My older brother (now a die hard bills guy) was once the proud owner of a Dan Marino jersey. My other brothers and I rib him for that all the time.