Mouse in the house

mead107

Should I kill it ,catch it , or get the cat and let her play with it .

Sitting here at the desk and just saw it run under the door in to the hall closet .

:blink::blink: cat or trap ?

If you see a mouse in the house, that means you have mice in the house. They don't travel solo.

Go with the traps with a little peanut butter placed against a wall. I live near a field so we get a couple every winter. Funny thing with the last one I trapped was that it got caught across the body instead of the neck like usual, but only the back half of the mouse was in the trap. The front half must have crawled away somewhere with it's last breath. Still haven't found it.

Go with the traps with a little peanut butter placed against a wall. I live near a field so we get a couple every winter. Funny thing with the last one I trapped was that it got caught across the body instead of the neck like usual, but only the back half of the mouse was in the trap. The front half must have crawled away somewhere with it's last breath. Still haven't found it.

Funny I saw this. Anybody have recommendations on squirrel traps?? I keep hearing some noise in th attic, I am assuming its either squirrels or a raccoon, but am heavily leaning toward squirrels. Called a critter place, but they $200 to inspect and then $79 per squirrel. Try on my own first.

Funny I saw this. Anybody have recommendations on squirrel traps?? I keep hearing some noise in th attic, I am assuming its either squirrels or a raccoon, but am heavily leaning toward squirrels. Called a critter place, but they $200 to inspect and then $79 per squirrel. Try on my own first.

Flick them down to the road and quickly run them over with your Bently.

Should I kill it ,catch it , or get the cat and let her play with it .

Sitting here at the desk and just saw it run under the door in to the hall closet .

:thumbsup::lol: cat or trap ?

If your cat is letting mice into the house then she needs to be scolded. No self-respecting cat should ever be letting mice into the house. No treats for her until the house is mouse free! Bad Kitty! Bad Kitty!

True, but a cat (as much as I don't care much for them) are your best defense.

Not his cat. :lol: I had a cat that was a master hunter. I had to give him to my brother but that cat was a hunter extraordinaire. I once asked my brother if he had ever seen any mice in the house and his answer was an incredulous "Are you kidding me with Einstein around!!"

Check with your wife.

Why? Do you think she wants to play with it?

It just went in to the bathroom and I put the waste basket over it .

Think I will let it sit under it till the wife comes home .

Great plan! I hope you won't be needing sex for a couple of months. :lol:

:sick:

Those new traps they have where you never see the thing would be my suggestion.

Use a flamethrower on it!

What's the rest of the recipe?

Nothing justifies owning a cat! I don't care how many mice you have. My dog has killed several mice, 2 woodchucks, 3 rabbits, and a few birds (outside the house). Get a German Shorthair Pointer!

That's because you want to be the only Pus sy in your house! :P

Stick it in a potato gun and see how many houses you can clear.

:lol:

Tell the wife there's a surprise under there for her. Make sure you have a camera ready.

And then put it on Youtube!

Are you sure it's not a psycho with an axe?! :ph34r: