Pats Game, Tailgate only

As I suggested on Friday, BillsFans/Customers should think about hanging out in the parking lots and tailgate during the game as a sign to the Bills to get your "zhit together". I heard WGR mention the same thing today. My wife told me when she came home from work, Friday, that at lunch time she over heard some Bills season ticket holders say the same thing.

Does this idea have legs?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I suggested on Friday, BillsFans/Customers should think about hanging out in the parking lots and tailgate during the game as a sign to the Bills to get your "zhit together". I heard WGR mention the same thing today. My wife told me when she came home from work, Friday, that at lunch time she over heard some Bills season ticket holders say the same thing.

We've talked about it at Pole 5 before; in fact, a couple of guys did stay outside for the 49ers game.

It's really about the most effective thing ticket holders can do isn't it? It might not get play during the game, but you know the local stations would be all over it.

It can happen when fans unite. We have the best fans in the game. Few years back the Baltimore Orioles fans did a walk out during the 3rd inning. Stadium was jammed pack to start when the 3rd inning started they all walked out.......

Here look for yourself.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yjy_R80EB8

I have tickets to the game and I won't be going. I might sell them for the meager amount I could get for them now or I might just throw them away. It's kind of a far drive from Albany and I don't feel that this team deserves me in attendance. Mr. Wilson, you suck.

If you went in and put signs on your seats, or cover them with a bag before leaving, how long would they stay put?

Signs? Bags? Under Donahoe, those were confiscated at the gate -- they reserve the right to prohibit pretty much anything they don't want inside. Not sure if the new regime still does that. Maybe it's time to find out.

If you went in and put signs on your seats, or cover them with a bag before leaving, how long would they stay put?

Under certain ownership groups the fans protesting might make a difference but I honestly think the franchise just doesn't care what we think. If they did, they wouldn't for the last 9 years keep fielding teams that aren't competitive.

We are akin to Lions fans. Their team is terrible and the fans have protested (remember the Millen Man March) and Bill Ford responded with absolute apathy. Ralph is the same type of clueless owner as Bill Ford. Too bad his daughter won't speak up like Bill's son did.

Signs? Bags? Under Donahoe, those were confiscated at the gate -- they reserve the right to prohibit pretty much anything they don't want inside. Not sure if the new regime still does that. Maybe it's time to find out.

No...they don't do that anymore. I remember Ralph apologizing to the fans after he heard that Donahoe was doing that

I have never seen people this mad. I know we were p*ssed under Donahoe – but was that as bad of a meltdown as this (yes I remember the Pittsburgh game).

Not showing up won’t work – it will just look like empty seats for a team that doesn’t care.

A walk out might work – but it is tough to orchestrate at a football game.

Everyone putting a black trash bag on their seat as they leave could work, and would cause security to start running around which could generate some news.

How about a huge “FIRE DICK” sign behind the goal posts for every one of New Englands 9 extra points?

The one thing that would absolutely KILL Ralph Wilson is if the stadium was packed and NOONE bought from the concession stands......Thats a huge profit for his team with beer sales and so forth. Simply not buying any of that stuff would really hurt his wallet.......that and trying NOT to park in the stadium lots......

NOTHING speaks louder than the sound of an empty seat.

As long as it's been paid for, I don't think Ralph cares if it's empty or filled with banana cream pie.

If nothing substantive is done, his realization will come when people don't renew for next year. And even then, he'll just blame the economy and it'll give more ammunition to move.

The best thing that could happen for this franchise would be for Ralph to sell now or die. I'd really just prefer that whatever is gonna happen, happens, rather than watch a team I loved be run into the ground like it has for the last 10 years.

It can happen when fans unite. We have the best fans in the game. Few years back the Baltimore Orioles fans did a walk out during the 3rd inning. Stadium was jammed pack to start when the 3rd inning started they all walked out.......

Here look for yourself.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yjy_R80EB8

I am an Orioles fan as well, which is the only other team I really follow closely. As you can imagine, it has not been a good decade for me as a sports fan.