2009 Season Tickets?

This year, the Bills sold the 2nd most season tickets in team history. After the latest turn of events, how bad will ticket sales be for next year?

If Ralph doesn't hire a good head coach and we get some better players in here, I'm not going to take anymore time away from my family on Sundays and support this team. My 6 year old said it best "The Bills Stink!!!".

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong bro, I'm a diehard but I wouldn't spend a dime on this team right now. I said it 4 years ago on this board that this team isn't going to get any of my money until they make the playoffs.

I know I'm gonna get sh-- stormed for this comment but...

Isn't buying Bills season tickets kind of like saying mediocrity is ok? Regardless of their location.

This year, the Bills sold the 2nd most season tickets in team history. After the latest turn of events, how bad will ticket sales be for next year?

If Ralph doesn't hire a good head coach and we get some better players in here, I'm not going to take anymore time away from my family on Sundays and support this team. My 6 year old said it best "The Bills Stink!!!".

another pathetic post. if you don't buy tickets - kiss ur bills goodbye.

yes, i'll renew my tickets.

another pathetic post. if you don't buy tickets - kiss ur bills goodbye.

yes, i'll renew my tickets.

I will renew them also however it is going to be really hard to write that check if the Skeletor is still our coach.

Oh, the front office will work their magic to get the fans excited some how. Probably offer a free beer sleeve holder or a football cap with the purchase of a package.

My brother in law says he will renew, and thats where I get my tickets so......whatever.

Oh, the front office will work their magic to get the fans excited some how. Probably offer a free beer sleeve holder or a football cap with the purchase of a package.

My brother in law says he will renew, and thats where I get my tickets so......whatever.

Yeah I wonder how they are going to spin this offseason to get the fans all jacked up. One thing the bills are the best in the league at is selling hope to a gullable fan base with smoke & mirrors. You want to market this team, how about win a game or two once inawhile.

This team is still good and isn't far away. They screwed up the draft BIG TIME, and it bit them in the butt when Josh Reed went down. Jauron is a decent coach when things are going well, but it just looks like he can't handle adversity in a quick fashion.

Edwards is good...the chain of events in the middle of the season was a killer. He needs SMART receivers around him. I really figured it was obvious to the front office, but they went the Hardy route and tried to get lucky with an undersized TE in the 4th while having to rely on Royal again.

The defense has improved, although Ko Simpson never made it back in full it seems, and Schobel could have made a difference.

We are in the same spot we were last offseason, minus Stroud at DT. We need a true top 3 receiver that has common sense and can run routes. We need a threat at Tight End to take advantage of Edwards best pass...the 12-15 yard zip in traffic. We need to make a play for a better center, although I feel benching Fowler was a mistake this year. And if our white boys at DE can't get it done, we need to go into the SEC and get us a mean big man that can cause some pain.

I'm in for next year full force, even if Jauron stays. I think these guys are smart enough to learn from their mistakes this season...but I would like to see a true offensive mind come in here as head coach..a guy who calls the plays and can make clock management and red flag decisions because he is INVOLVED in the game. I said last year I would love to see a Mariucci in here.

This season stung the way it played out, but we certainly don't need an overhaul.

I've been sitting in that place since 1992, moving down a little here and there, waiting for the product to improve. There will be a few that check their tickets that haven't had them long, but after a decade, well.... What do you do, stop? I go with my 67 year old father that walks from California Road to our seats without fail, and as long as he's got the legs, we'll sit out there and hope. It's easy to stop if you're in crappy seats you can buy for single games, harder after so long working your way to the fifty.

Yeah I wonder how they are going to spin this offseason to get the fans all jacked up. One thing the bills are the best in the league at is selling hope to a gullable fan base with smoke & mirrors. You want to market this team, how about win a game or two once inawhile.

They don't have to spin anything. There's always going to be Buffalo Bills fans who want to see the Buffalo Bills play football. They could go 3-13 twice in a row, and the die hards would still be there.

Absolutely not.

To continue giving money to this franchise only puts money in Ralph's pocket.

Absolutely not.

To continue giving money to this franchise only puts money in Ralph's pocket.

I second that. My four seats won't be renewed. This team has sucked 4 times as much as they've been good (check their historical record, it'll make you puke). Ralph is only commited to his wallet, despite what ANYONE thinks. People see his false allegiance to the city but ignore his fleecing of the taxpayers and his lack of commitment to winning, which means committing to getting good free agenst (paying for them); good coached (paying for them) and good talent evaluators (paying for them).

He's only committed to mediocrity, or whatever the minimum he needs to do to lead everyone along. When he sells the second most season tickets on hope alone (see: marketing), what incentive does he have to make real change when WE as season ticket holders keep going?

And if they move, so be it. What have they done for us? Really, honestly? Sense of pride? Nope, more like embarassment. Sense of place? Nope, this region is dead, and we have no hope in it or the Bills? Any other reasons?