Do you have any confidence in J.P. Losman?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edwards might start, but if he doesn't, can we still win with Losman?

What if Losman has a career day?

Then what?

Let's face it...........he holds the ball way to long and sucks. Do we need to see more of him to know that?

Let's face it...........he holds the ball way to long and sucks. Do we need to see more of him to know that?

Quite frankly, Trent Edwards has shown me that in his first full season he is much worse than Losman in his first full season.

I think it's a shame neither of them will develop in Buffalo.

Yes, I have confidence that JP Losman:

Is an inaccurate passer.

Locks on to one receiver.

Holds the ball too long.

Takes too many sacks.

Does not manage the play clock.

Is NOT smarter than a 5th grader.

Will have to try like hell to hold on to a backup spot in the league next season.

<_<

I want one more year with Edwards before I write him off.

Way too soon to write off either guy IMO. I think they are both capable of overcoming their weeknesses with the right coaching and opportunity. Neither has the right combination of those 2 things now as far as I'm concerned.

I would expect JP to play well if he practices all week and starts Sunday. I gotta feeling Trent won't be ready to go this week.

Way too soon to write off either guy IMO. I think they are both capable of overcoming their weeknesses with the right coaching and opportunity. Neither has the right combination of those 2 things now as far as I'm concerned.

I would expect JP to play well if he practices all week and starts Sunday. I gotta feeling Trent won't be ready to go this week.

I agree with you

Quite frankly, Trent Edwards has shown me that in his first full season he is much worse than Losman in his first full season.

I think it's a shame neither of them will develop in Buffalo.

If you believe, you're an idiot. In every possible way, the Bills are a better team with TE than JP. Edwards leads teh team to more yards, points, time of possession, less sacks, and less turnovers. I have never heard people laugh as much as when they watch Losman play QB. He is a terrible and will struggle to be a backup next year.

For the record, I never said Edwards was great. But myself and almost everyone but a few brain dead Bills fans realize that Losman is a joke. So far, Edwards isn't as big of a joke.

Edwards might start, but if he doesn't, can we still win with Losman?

What if Losman has a career day?

Then what?

Would you continue to start him?

I ask stupid Questions because I am just a rookie

<----------

Joey Porter will eat him alive