Do you have any confidence in J.P. Losman?

I have confidence that JP Losman is going to get sacked multiple times. I've got as much confidence as him winning these next games as I do in Trent Edwards winning them.

I like JP, but after listening to both of his pressers (today and after last Sunday's game) I'm becoming more worried. Not the brightest of bulbs. He should get a little media training.

As for Sunday, if he starts I think he gives the Bills a very good chance to win.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like JP, but after listening to both of his pressers (today and after last Sunday's game) I'm becoming more worried. Not the brightest of bulbs. He should get a little media training.

As for Sunday, if he starts I think he gives the Bills a very good chance to win.

I hope you are right about this weekend

Id like for him to do well, I just dont think he will......maybe 175 yards passing maybe a TD. At this point I just dont know what to feel about our QB's, id like to give Edwards another year......but....I just I dont know........We've had our chances at some real quality QB's that are doing well for other teams......

Quite frankly, Trent Edwards has shown me that in his first full season he is much worse than Losman in his first full season.

I think it's a shame neither of them will develop in Buffalo.

Murra, ok fess up, you are not a good judge at football. Trent has shown 10x what Losman has.