WGR reporting Edwards

Albany,n.y.

I'll stand by my thoughts that Edwards will be a star. He'll be the Bills QB, going to multiple Pro Bowls for many years long after Brett Favre has retired.

I don't understand where fans are coming up with this Trent is Great stuff. What has he really done so far, and what amazing attributes does he possess. Additionally looks at his college career, it was mediocre at best. Trent was injured often and hardly ever played. <_<

BTW: Does anybody know details of the statement he made before Browns game. Apparently he complained that he should have gone before many other QB's in the draft. If true, wow, I think Trent may needs a reality check, and needs some humble pie. IMHO

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if Edwards groin injury is bad & he's out, will all the conspiracy nuts eat some crow & realize the stupidity of their thoughts that Edwards was benched for JP in the 2nd half against the 49ers?

This is a ridiculous statement. Most people, including myself, are not conspiracy nuts. This staff has proven that they will fiddle!@#$ with the QB position, and to suspect they're doing it again while possibly protecting themselves from media speculation with "a groin injury" is far from stupidity. Personally, I hope he IS injured because if they're swapping quarterbacks out of desperation, we're screwed. Again.

This is a ridiculous statement. Most people, including myself, are not conspiracy nuts. This staff has proven that they will fiddle!@#$ with the QB position, and to suspect they're doing it again while possibly protecting themselves from media speculation with "a groin injury" is far from stupidity. Personally, I hope he IS injured because if they're swapping quarterbacks out of desperation, we're screwed. Again.

Considering the fact that Edwards sat out practice with a GROIN INJURY I'd say you're the one who is being ridiculous & any media speculation to the contrary about the groin injury IS just plain stupid.

This staff has NOT proven that they will "fiddle!@#$ with the QB position". They walked a fine line last season between injured QBs & settled on the one who they felt was better. That's not messing with the QB position. Only those with blinders on would have thought they were benching their chosen QB for the guy who they have decided is in his last season with the team. Nobody benches a guy after a half when one week before he helped the team come within 4 points of the team record. Sorry, but if you buy into the conspiracy, you're a conspiracy nut-at least this time.

Nobody benches a guy after a half when one week before he helped the team come within 4 points of the team record against the crappiest team in the NFL. Unless of course, he had been crapping the bed for an entire month before that.

fixed for accuracy

I hurt my groin playing soccer once and I can tell you its pretty hard to even walk. Obviously, I had nowhere near the care that he gets from the trainers every day, but still, it was a pretty painful injury that really limits your ability to move normally. I am sure his dropbacks would cause him some severe issues if he does indeed have a groin pull....

I'll stand by my thoughts that Edwards will be a star. He'll be the Bills QB, going to multiple Pro Bowls for many years long after Brett Favre has retired.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ahaha..ahahahahah.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Hoo boy...Pro Bowls...that's a good one...Heeeee!

B-)

You want a conspiracy theory? Here's one: Wilson ordered Jauron to play Losman. Wildly improbable? Yes. Has it happened before? Yes.

Kinda like last year, when he ordered Edwards be played so that Losman's contract incentives wouldn't kick in?

This is a ridiculous statement. Most people, including myself, are not conspiracy nuts. This staff franchise has proven that they will fiddle!@#$ with the QB position, and to suspect they're doing it again while possibly protecting themselves from media speculation with "a groin injury" is far from stupidity. Personally, I hope he IS injured because if they're swapping quarterbacks out of desperation, we're screwed. Again.

Made a slight correction for you, LA.

Jauron and co. will fiddle!@#$ with the QB, no doubt about that. But this goes back a ways - Jauron and co. are just the latest to do so.

Again if you think Jauron (who benched Losman for Edwards) was putting JP in to spark the team for a victory, you are an idiot. :worthy: The term winning and Losman don't go in the same sentence (great arm though).

THINK! He didn't put JP in the game for JP to win it. He put JP in because Trent was whining and crying to his coaches and pissing down his leg out there, and he had to get him out of there. The fact that these guys couldn't match their stories about WHEN the injury occurred, combined with the fact that Trent stood around on the sideline when he really SHOULD have been getting a trainer to look at him, only proves what the WORLD saw from this kid in the weeks preceding this debacle. He's a man totally ruined, confidence-wise, and his coach saved face for him. Why this is so hard for people to believe is beyond me. I mean, EVERYBODY was talking about Trent's swan-dive the last six weeks. Every single media outlet. This was no shocker. Look at whats-his-face in Tennessee. Same thing.