Speaking of memory lane

mead107

I was 7. I got married to the girl next door. We used pull tops from pop cans for rings and my 10 year old brother officiated the ceremony.

Of course, she started ragging my ass immediately so I was happy when we moved away the next year.

Just last week...

(Lights)

Our eyes met across the crowded hat store. I, a customer, and she a coquettish haberdasher. Oh, I pursued and she withdrew, then she pursued and I withdrew, and so we danced. I burned for her, much like the burning during urination that I would experience soon afterwards...

Wait, wrong thread.

8th grade, this was back when Jr and Sr Highs were in the same building so everyone went to homecoming. I went to her homecoming dance (she went to another school... not like Rusty Griswold she wasn't from Niagara Falls). I remember exactly where it was at my friend's house, it being kind of a rushed/awkward thing because her mom was in the driveway to pick her up and she was honking the horn.

She ended up living out here in Colorado not too far from me, with much more leg hair now, because she's kind of "granola" and living in Boulder. :worthy:

(won't be long before Beerball is ragging on me for making out with a future granola chick.) :lol:

4 years old in pre school. This girl used to chase me around the place. One day she pinned me against the wall and kissed me. I was 4 so I didn't pay her any mind. My friggen loss. 13 years later in highschool, I fell for her pretty hard. She was in my biology class. We talked all the time. Was my lab partner etc. At the end of junior year I struck up the nerve to finally ask her out, and was told words that make my blood run cold. "I like you, but I don't want to ruin our friendship". Needless to say, after highschool, we lost touch, and I haven't spoken to her in about 7 years.

4 years old in pre school. This girl used to chase me around the place. One day she pinned me against the wall and kissed me. I was 4 so I didn't pay her any mind. My friggen loss. 13 years later in highschool, I fell for her pretty hard. She was in my biology class. We talked all the time. Was my lab partner etc. At the end of junior year I struck up the nerve to finally ask her out, and was told words that make my blood run cold. "I like you, but I don't want to ruin our friendship". Needless to say, after highschool, we lost touch, and I haven't spoken to her in about 7 years.

Call her!

Saying those words should come with a jail sentence, it's just cruel. Nothing worse than the friend zone.

Call her!

I tried to, but after awhile it was obvious she no longer had interest in even being friends. It's a two way street, and after awhile, she didn't want to bother. So I didn't push the issue. I left her a message a few years back telling her as much, and said if she ever wants to get in touch with me, she knows how, and wished her the best. sh-- happens :lol:

I tried to, but after awhile it was obvious she no longer had interest in even being friends. It's a two way street, and after awhile, she didn't want to bother. So I didn't push the issue. I left her a message a few years back telling her as much, and said if she ever wants to get in touch with me, she knows how, and wished her the best. sh-- happens :lol:

Sorry to hear that man life sucks sometimes. You never know tho im trying to teach myself to take more risks in life bc im sick of getting left behind so go for it why not right?

I tried to, but after awhile it was obvious she no longer had interest in even being friends. It's a two way street, and after awhile, she didn't want to bother. So I didn't push the issue. I left her a message a few years back telling her as much, and said if she ever wants to get in touch with me, she knows how, and wished her the best. sh-- happens <_<

You should quit your job, give up all your hobbies & devote all your time into stalking the sh*t out of her.