Tell me why Ralph...

McD

...thinks he can take all of his loot with him? I mean dude, you're 90+ years old...you want to win a SB, but you wont spend the dough to bring one home? Your family is financially set guy....spend some money and bring in the right people...starting with an ACTUAL EXPERIENCED GM and then a hardnosed HC. Then let them fill out their coaching staffs and sign some FA's (REAL ONES, not retreads/cast-offs that you HOPE make a difference). Have another solid draft (HIT THE LINES!) and see where it takes you. This is just like business Ralph...it takes $$ to make $$. No need to hold onto all that loot when you'll be gone in a few years. I would spend almost ANYTHING for a damned SB....money cannot by piece of mind and contentness, which a SB would do. Damn, man if you're gonna be lying down for that REAL LONG nap soon, you better pony up the cash and spend it WISELY...DO THIS NOW!!! Fire Dick and start the healing process ASAP!!!

...thinks he can take all of his loot with him? I mean dude, you're 90+ years old...you want to win a SB, but you wont spend the dough to bring one home? Your family is financially set guy....spend some money and bring in the right people...starting with an ACTUAL EXPERIENCED GM and then a hardnosed HC. Then let them fill out their coaching staffs and sign some FA's (REAL ONES, not retreads/cast-offs that you HOPE make a difference). Have another solid draft (HIT THE LINES!) and see where it takes you. This is just like business Ralph...it takes $$ to make $$. No need to hold onto all that loot when you'll be gone in a few years. I would spend almost ANYTHING for a damned SB....money cannot by piece of mind and contentness, which a SB would do. Damn, man if you're gonna be lying down for that REAL LONG nap soon, you better pony up the cash and spend it WISELY...DO THIS NOW!!! Fire Dick and start the healing process ASAP!!!

i think he's probably resigned to the fact that he's not going to get that superbowl...and if thats the case why pour a bunch of money in when it would take another 3 or 4 years to be competitive...3 or 4 years he probably doesn't have

i think he's probably resigned to the fact that he's not going to get that superbowl...and if thats the case why pour a bunch of money in when it would take another 3 or 4 years to be competitive...3 or 4 years he probably doesn't have

Try telling Miami and Atlanta that it takes 3-4 years to be competitive.

Well that's a sh------- thing to think if that's the case. You could've had Favre and a 9-3 record right now...just for a conditional draft pick?!?!? These people need to think for just a minute. Things can turn around in a minute with the right moves and some $$$$. Ask the rest of the AFC East.

Well that's a sh------- thing to think if that's the case. You could've had Favre and a 9-3 record right now...just for a conditional draft pick?!?!? These people need to think for just a minute. Things can turn around in a minute with the right moves and some $$$$. Ask the rest of the AFC East.

Farve didn't want to come to Buffalo, sorry

As lonf as Ralph is owner we must resign ours selves to the fact our beloved "Bills" will be mediocre at best. We must realize playoffs are for other cities and their fans. Ralph is a loser .

We dont need to resign to anything. We can simply boycott. Its a business now and do you think Ralph gives a hoot about us. He just cares about his family having lots of loot. The NFL is just not the same as it once was. The Bills could pack up tomorrow and I wouldnt care. Ive been a die hard fan for 33 years and I have come to realize that this is a dysfunctiional organization. I will shift my focus on the sabres, UB and the Syracuse Orangemen. And maybe to spite everyone while I am at it, Root for the Steelers, they know what it takes.

O.K., would any of you make a power play for Donovan McNabb in the offseason? Please tell me the huge difference between the Jets "future" in Kellen Clemens and the ability of the NYJ to acquire Brett Favre and the same percieved "future" in Buffalo with Trent Edwards, and the need to upgrade the position to qualify for a BONIFIED playoff run? All things considered, I believe the Bills would be a legitimate 10-2 or 9-3 with McNabb at the controls of this 2008 version of the Buffalo Bills! This is NOT to denegrate Trent because I believe he is on a steep learning curve, but experience spoke volumes for the Jets and I believe we are better than either the Jets or Dolphins with this type of move! Petentially, Lee Evans, Josh Reed, James Hardy and crew become major weapons with DM at the helm. Add in a legit TE from the 2009 draft and viola', we improve enough to make a SERIOUS RUN! Any takers??

O.K., would any of you make a power play for Donovan McNabb in the offseason? Please tell me the huge difference between the Jets "future" in Kellen Clemens and the ability of the NYJ to acquire Brett Favre and the same percieved "future" in Buffalo with Trent Edwards, and the need to upgrade the position to qualify for a BONIFIED playoff run? All things considered, I believe the Bills would be a legitimate 10-2 or 9-3 with McNabb at the controls of this 2008 version of the Buffalo Bills! This is NOT to denegrate Trent because I believe he is on a steep learning curve, but experience spoke volumes for the Jets and I believe we are better than either the Jets or Dolphins with this type of move! Petentially, Lee Evans, Josh Reed, James Hardy and crew become major weapons with DM at the helm. Add in a legit TE from the 2009 draft and viola', we improve enough to make a SERIOUS RUN! Any takers??

I would. We're close. But we do need a real QB. Dick might work if we had a real QB and like you say a good tight end. Maybe beef up the D a little. I believe Donovan could push us over the top. Marty and Donovan and we're a different team next year. Man, I hope ...

In all seriousness, why would Ralph invest money into something that he may not be around to see.

And furthermore, not making a move to improve the front office is an admission that there is no "after Ralph" plan for the franchise to remain in Buffalo. In fact, those daughters of his will sell to the highest bidder and not even blink.

That's why Ralph won't spend anything more than bare bones in the front office and coaching ranks. The NFL makes him spend about 88-90% of the cap, and if it weren't for that, he'd find a way to spend less.

When will people get off the Ralph is cheap crap. According to Fox Sports (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/detroit-lions/salary) and verified in USA Today, the Bills rank 17th in total payroll with a lot of worse teams ahead of them and lot of better teams behind them. Ralph has spent but has not always gotten his money's worth and if you look at this list ie. Raiders, Browns, spending does not equate to success.