The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

Losman is obviously not a part of the future of the Bills. Edwards is, which is why I feel that his history if injuries is worrisome. Is that difficult for you to comprehend?

That is not the basis of your original statement, in that there hasn't been someone as injury prone in Edwards in "a long time", which is patently false, and just gives me fits to think about, unless your frame of reference as a Bills fan is seriously like 20 games, in which case, I don't really think that statement should be made all together.

It's not hard for me to understand that you are worried about Trent Edwards being injury prone, I am too. But the context of the original statement is wrong.

So far as injury prone quarterbacks in Buffalo go, this is nothing short of usual.

These referees are dictating the pace of the game.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Edwards is not hurt, folks. do you not get it yet? Dick simply cannot tell us the truth about anything, that's all this is. He benched Trent, but he doesn't have the balls to SAY he benched Trent. The guiy has got to be the gayest HC I have ever seen.