How quickly things changes.....

AnthonyF

I would like to see a replay of the pass to Royal.

Look, Trent gets a certain amount of blame for sure, but from where I sat, Royal was stumling around like a drunk at a saloon in an old western movie.

Certainly, a select few here want to blame not just that pass, but every mistake the Bills make on Trent, for strange but obvious reasons. Far be it from me to stand in your way. <_<:oops:

Yeah, that pass was perfect.......NOT! Despite the lack of coordination by Royal, that throw to him when he wide open in the end zone was a total piece of crap....

....and I think the only way Royal belongs in the "Ralph" is as a beer vender....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But this is what we are getting from Edwards.... Bad play in our wins for long periods vs. Seattle, Oakland, Jax, St. Louis, KC and bad play vs. Clev, Miami, NYJ & NE.

60 minutes is not too much to ask for 4-5 times per year.....

How many points did the Bills score on Sunday?

How long was the stretch of bad play?

How many points did the Bills score on Sunday?

How long was the stretch of bad play?

Until the pass to Evans 22 minutes into the game he was terrible. The defense then took over and he really broke out on the last drive of the half. After the pass to Royal I was concerned that he had completely lost it.

Again I would like to see 4 quarters, which we haven't seen this year (everyone does vs. SD). Would also be nice to see vs. a winning team.....

Until the pass to Evans 22 minutes into the game he was terrible. The defense then took over and he really broke out on the last drive of the half. After the pass to Royal I was concerned that he had completely lost it.

Again I would like to see 4 quarters, which we haven't seen this year (everyone does vs. SD). Would also be nice to see vs. a winning team.....

So if trent puts up 54 points over 3 minute spans in every game for the rest of the year but 0 points over the other 57, you'll be rip roaring mad?

So if trent puts up 54 points over 3 minute spans in every game for the rest of the year but 0 points over the other 57, you'll be rip roaring mad?

If he is inept those 57 minutes where the opponents score 60 points, yes I will.....

The Oakland & Jax games were close because he had long stretches where he was ineffective. We didn't take control vs. St. Louis until we scored a defensive TD and Seattle it was a punt return for TD, followed by good D that won those games....

Just the facts....

He completely blew the pass to Royal. The reason Royal looked like a drunk was because the ball went to his outside shoulder when Royal was prepared for it to go to the inside. You saw him twist his bulky body trying to make a play which, inside or out, was way overthrown anyway. Particularly for a dude who was completely...and I mean COMPLETELY wide open.

As far as the Royal throw - is was a horrible throw, just pathetic. The reason Royal was stumbling around is because Edwards threw the ball to the inside instead of the outside and he was trying to turn around while running while stretching up and reach for a ball that was 10 feet over his head.

This is why I love TBD :D

fwiw, I think had he not stumbled and kept running straight to the corner of the end zone he would have given himself a chance to catch the ball. Miscommunication for sure though...

This is why I love TBD :censored:

fwiw, I think had he not stumbled and kept running straight to the corner of the end zone he would have given himself a chance to catch the ball. Miscommunication for sure though...

Congratulating on noting the anomolies, however that disregards the fact it was a terrible pass. No one throws a pass over a players shoulder on a 3 yard pass where there is no one within 10 yards. You lob the ball in to his chest.....

If he was brought in and played the Cleveland game then yes 7-4...... Maybe better or worse, I have no idea if he played the entire year, however the Cleveland game I certainly think with JP at QB, the Bills would have won.

If PW Herman was QB in the Cleveland game the Bills would have won. What does Trent being worse than humanly imaginable have to do with clean up the city boy?

If he was brought in and played the Cleveland game then yes 7-4...... Maybe better or worse, I have no idea if he played the entire year, however the Cleveland game I certainly think with JP at QB, the Bills would have won.

But would it really matter by the Cleveland game if he played from the start?

11-8

10-21

What else would ya like to discuss? :)

Maybe if Edwards was here those years that Losman started he would have the same results because Mularky would've bench him after two bad games in a row ,he wouldn't let him have four bad games in a row.Just think how his confendence would've been every time he had to worry about being benched after bad games.Plus our overall talent is better know.We been rebuilding for years.

Maybe if Edwards was here those years that Losman started he would have the same results because Mularky would've bench him after two bad games in a row ,he wouldn't let him have four bad games in a row.Just think how his confendence would've been every time he had to worry about being benched after bad games.Plus our overall talent is better know.We been rebuilding for years.

Ask Matt Ryan (or Kordell Stewart or Tommy Maddox) what he thinks of Mularkey.