OT: quick dating question

Ramius

anyone got any advice or helpful info...just wondering what the right thing to do is when ordering a drink with food, if the girl you're going out with isnt 21 yet...and since i know half of you will ask, shes still 2+ yrs away from 21... :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let her order her own...don't put YOUR balls on the chopping block. I just had a friend lose his Police Officer job for getting a beer for a 20 year old chick.

86730[/snapback]

thanx, i wouldnt do that, but i meant it more along the lines of should i get one if she cant (i know she likes to drink, but obviously cant in a public place)...

thanx, i wouldnt do that, but i meant it more along the lines of should i get one if she cant (i know she likes to drink, but obviously cant in a public place)...

86733[/snapback]

Ask HER, if she'd mind if you did. Of course she'll say no, but it makes you look good by asking her if its ok. :doh:

she a Nole Fan? :D

Ask HER, if she'd mind if you did. Of course she'll say no, but it makes you look good by asking her if its ok.  :D

she a Nole Fan? :doh:

86741[/snapback]

of course shes a nole fan, eryn, shes goes to FSU too...do you think i'd stoop so low as to go out with some gator or hurricane scum?

as for how i met her, well that you'll hafta PM me for... :D

don't drink at all... that's kind of dick to do that to her

I don't agree. Be yourself right up front. If you normally have a drink when you go out to eat, then do it. Don't pretend to be anything other than who you really are - OK maybe not all the way - don't pass gas at the dinner table.

My suggestion would be not to order a cocktail. It shows that you are thinking aobut her and not yourself.

By the way, if she's not 21 yet and you're taking her out, congratulations!! LOL

86752[/snapback]

She's 19. Showing respect and appreciation for her is not required for another ten years or so.

JUST KIDDING!!! :D

Guest Pervert
anyone got any advice or helpful info...just wondering what the right thing to do is when ordering a drink with food,  if the girl you're going out with isnt 21 yet...and since i know half of you will ask, shes still 2+ yrs away from 21... :doh:

86729[/snapback]

Pic? :D

anyone got any advice or helpful info...just wondering what the right thing to do is when ordering a drink with food,  if the girl you're going out with isnt 21 yet...and since i know half of you will ask, shes still 2+ yrs away from 21... :D

86729[/snapback]

Here's what I would do (I know you were waiting for this).

First, I would kneel down and thank god that you are still 22 and dating a 19 year old is socially aceptable still.

Then, I would take her out to dinner, and NOT get a drink. What's the point? You're only gonna have one, so its not like you're getting drunk, and unless the place has your all time favorite beer, she will most certainly find it "gentlemanly" (or some crap like that) of you to drink a soda.

Then, go get a big old box of wine, and see how fast you can down it between the two of you. Or go to a party, etc.

You will end up looking good, you will both end up with a drink, and if you're lucky, you will end up with your arm dead asleep from her laying on it all night.

no drink . pick up a bottle for later when you take her to the hotel :D  :doh:

86796[/snapback]

Skip dinner, get her drunk and just go for the gusto, lol!! Don't shave, she'll probably want to call you daddy sometime during the course of the evening!

i'm 27 and still date 19 year olds

86801[/snapback]

well, then you obviously don't care what soceity says. I just know that if even I, at 24, started really dating (a random hook up would be ok, but dating) a 19 year old, I would catch hell from my family and friends, and to be honest, myself. I think right now, my lowest limit is a 21 year old (MAYBE a 20 year old who turns 21 before i turn 25, but that's pushing it). It's just so easy to talk a 19 year old girl (no offense) into bed/a relationship/anything. They are very impressionable, really and rediculously immature.