The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see if he's that enthusiastic when they play the divisonal opponents again.

I'm not making wild baseless statements about players the way you are, dumb sh--. I criticize plays more than playERS, try it sometime, you'll look less retarded.

Some of you guys are just clueless. Peters had a bad drive in terms of penalties but have you seen him play lately? Bulldozer run blocking and a brick wall pass blocking. After he shook the rust off from his holdout he's been dominant.

the problem is that, by Peters going out of his way to publicly put himself first and in front of the team, he also put himself under the microscope. he made it obvious that he thinks his level of play is beyond this team. so he will be scrutinized as such. and he will not stand up to it. no one can since no one is perfect.

which is why it was such a stupid idea to hold out in the first place.

Great to see Leodis having a heckuva game, despite the mistake on the Gonzo TD.

And that TD by Edwards was one of those "Great if he makes it, Dumb play if he doesn't" TDs.

But I like that he had the confidence and balls to try.

:worthy:

the problem is that, by Peters going out of his way to publicly put himself first and in front of the team, he also put himself under the microscope. he made it obvious that he thinks his level of play is beyond this team. so he will be scrutinized as such. and he will not stand up to it. no one can since no one is perfect.

which is why it was such a stupid idea to hold out in the first place.

Please don't say first place... it seems like such a distant memory

I'm not making wild baseless statements about players the way you are, dumb sh--. I criticize plays more than playERS, try it sometime, you'll look less retarded.

Baseless? BASELESS?!?!

It's been EDWARDS' play that got the team into this situation, where a win against a one-win Chiefs team means the season.

In case you hadn't noticed, it's been his inability to play well that's essentially ended the Bills' hopes for a playoff run. But OK, whatever.

Kudos to Turk for letting Jackson come in and open up the passing game a bit with his solid runs. He helps Marshawn, too, when he runs some plays early. Turk either had some invisible reins taken off that Dickie Poo had around his neck, or he woke up and grew a pair. Either way, Turk's back.

It's not Turk it's Trent.

Some of you guys are just clueless. Peters had a bad drive in terms of penalties but have you seen him play lately? Bulldozer run blocking and a brick wall pass blocking. After he shook the rust off from his holdout he's been dominant.

how many competent blocks do you think those penalties are worth?

he's been a bit above average, no where near dominant.

if he want's a new contract it will be about 3 or 4 bucks less a year than if he had not held out and had a repeat of last season.

Great to see Leodis having a heckuva game, despite the mistake on the Gonzo TD.

And that TD by Edwards was one of those "Great if he makes it, Dumb play if he doesn't" TDs.

But I like that he had the confidence and balls to try.

Agreed. It's nice to see he found his balls. I just hope he continues to hang on to them, because the last month of football he's played has looked miserable. Nice to see him get a little back into it.