The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

Great to see Leodis having a heckuva game, despite the mistake on the Gonzo TD.

And that TD by Edwards was one of those "Great if he makes it, Dumb play if he doesn't" TDs.

But I like that he had the confidence and balls to try.

I definately like the confidence he displayed in the 2nd quarter. I also like the confidence the coaching staff had in not just calling dump off and screens. Finally they let the guy cut lose. I'd rather go down fighting than go down with a whimper.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Baseless? BASELESS?!?!

It's been EDWARDS' play that got the team into this situation, where a win against a one-win Chiefs team means the season.

In case you hadn't noticed, it's been his inability to play well that's essentially ended the Bills' hopes for a playoff run. But OK, whatever.

We could go on and on about how Jauron screwed Lindell out of a money FG last week, or how he consistently gives away points by not challenging calls that are obvious, or his ability to suck the energy out of RWS with his awful decisions, year after year, or we could talk about JP Losman and his inability to use his head for anything but keeping his helmet close by, but you'd rather blame the guy who almost came back from a dismal early start to get us to the 34 with 45 seconds left last week?

Um, OK.

We could go on and on about how Jauron screwed Lindell out of a money FG last week, or how he consistently gives away points by not challenging calls that are obvious, or his ability to suck the energy out of RWS with his awful decisions, year after year, or we could talk about JP Losman and his inability to use his head for anything but keeping his helmet close by, but you'd rather blame the guy who almost came back from a dismal early start to get us to the 34 with 45 seconds left last week?

Um, OK.

"Almost" being the key word in that rambling post.

If he doesn't thro three picks in his first six passes AT HOME AGAINST A WOEFUL BROWNS DEFENSE, we wouldn't be having this conversation, would we?

or we could talk about JP Losman and his inability to use his head for anything but keeping his helmet close by, but you'd rather blame the guy who almost came back from a dismal early start to get us to the 34 with 45 seconds left last week?

Um, OK.

What does JP have to do with the Bills poor play on offense this year? Now ask that same question about Edwards.

That being said I'm impressed with the way Edwards played in the 2nd quarter. I hope he keeps it up.

We can go on and on about it only being the Chefs, but keep in mind:

(1) the Bengals, who are just as bad, beat the Jaguars

(2) the Eagles only tied the Bengals

(3) the Chefs beat the Broncos

(4) the Chefs very nearly beat the Chargers in SD two weeks ago

(5) the Chefs looked better than we did against the Jets, and at the Meadowlands too

(6) this is Arrowhead, a longtime house of horrors for us

(7) we've looked like horseshit for a month

I'll take it.

Um, OK.

Don't ever underestimate Bills fans' ability to eat our own. And they eat the choicest pieces first.

great play--not the smartest one though

Agreed, but for a guy who was scared to throw past the line of scrimmage by the end of the Browns game, I can live with a little risk-taking if it helps him rebuild his confidence.

He looks like an NFL quarterback again, and not a moment too soon.