Brian Dawkins calls for a players only meeting

Justice

That's because Brian Dawkins is a true leader. The guy has been nothing but a winner/champion since jumpstreet. Forget the team meeting, this is the type of guy/player that we desperately need. I don't know if I could put S John Lynch in this category but I thought that he might have been a great addition to our young team, especially coming from a Cover 2 defense like what the Bucs would run. Did anyone noticed that it was Dawkins that was punishing RB Brandon Jacobs at the goal line and made him fumble. The guy brings it EVERY play. Talk about emotion, check this out.

I think this would be the perfect time for the Bills to call a players only meeting. I can't hurt. Maybe they need to get some things off of their chests and figure out a way to stop the free fall.

Why? There is one person to blame for these losses--Trent Edwards. The rest of the team has met expectations. In other words, it's not a team problem.

What, do they invite everyone BUT Trent and say they have to overcome his poor play?

The O line has 1 good game and now it's all Trent's fault?

D-line, O-line, tight ends, Edwards: there is blame to go around.

If there was a team meeting of the good players, it would be a small meeting.

That's because Brian Dawkins is a true leader. The guy has been nothing but a winner/champion since jumpstreet. Forget the team meeting, this is the type of guy/player that we desperately need. I don't know if I could put S John Lynch in this category but I thought that he might have been a great addition to our young team, especially coming from a Cover 2 defense like what the Bucs would run. Did anyone noticed that it was Dawkins that was punishing RB Brandon Jacobs at the goal line and made him fumble. The guy brings it EVERY play. Talk about emotion, check this out.

Brian Dawkins is a champion? When did he win a Superbowl? Is he a scrabble champion or something?

We just arent playing very hard. The offensive line finally got it going a little bit last game against the limp wristed cleveland defense. It was the first time ive seen peters and walkers push anyone back and seem somewhat visibly excited all year. The fans were clearly more excited than the players.

How do you know they haven't? Does a players only meeting have to be announced to the media?

Ha ha. :lol: Good point, they don't. But actually, in the real world these days, they almost always are, at least afterwards. Somebody says "we had a meeting and this guy said ..." and it's all over the media.

I think this would be the perfect time for the Bills to call a players only meeting. I can't hurt. Maybe they need to get some things off of their chests and figure out a way to stop the free fall.

What good would that do? Our SS has already stepped up to the mic and declared a backup to be the reason why we suck and sucked in the past.

The O-line should be tarred n feathered. No meeting necessary.