The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are teams that afraid of Parrish they are intentionally kicking away from him or forcing fair catches, or has Parrish just had a string of bad luck lately? I know he had one in the NE game he had some room on, but most of the punts seem to be short bouncers or really high kicks he has no choice but to fair catch....

are teams that afraid of Parrish they are intentionally kicking away from him or forcing fair catches, or has Parrish just had a string of bad luck lately? I know he had one in the NE game he had some room on, but most of the punts seem to be short bouncers or really high kicks he has no choice but to fair catch....

They know better than to give him the ball, it's better to just give us improved field position.

When you wake up from your 5-year coma, you can realize that I'm far ahead of you on what this team needs.

I love it when accountants, IT execs, plumbers and other guys that haven't played a down of football since they were cut freshman year in high school argue about their skills in breaking down film.

I love it when accountants, IT execs, plumbers and other guys that haven't played a down of football since they were cut freshman year in high school argue about their skills in breaking down film.

How do you know I'm not using a Blackberry from the sidelines??

you don't need to be a rhodes scholar to break down film.

i'd be willing to bet, that quite a few armchair QBs know more than a lot of NFL players. (See: Donovan McNabb and not knowning how OT works.)

I'd like to see an endaround with Roscoe at some point

One or two a game might be fine, but simple stuff like delayed handoffs to Jackson and pitches to Lynch in space, pulling linemen and moving Trent out of the pocket to pick up five or six yards is the way to get this team back in it.

I'd like to see an endaround with Roscoe at some point

or maybe Evans...he seems to have no interest in throwing it to him....wouldn't you think the Bills would want to get the ball in the hands of one of their playmakers?? I mean its nice and all to throw a few passes to Derek Fine and Steve Johnson, but Evans didn't get a 37 million contract extension for nothing....MAKE him get the ball, and tell the Browns to defend THAT....

What kinda attitude do the Bills have on offense??

you don't need to be a rhodes scholar to break down film.

i'd be willing to bet, that quite a few armchair QBs know more than a lot of NFL players. (See: Donovan McNabb and not knowning how OT works.)

You're right. Ever hear Emmitt Smith break down a play? I challenge you to find one thing Jaws says that isn't blatantly obvious on his 'film sessions'