The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaworski is one of the very best in the biz, when it comes to breaking down film.

As long as you're a QB that doesn't run and a RB that runs straight ahead every play Jaws likes you. He's missing more than half his marbles. I'd take Steve Young, Collingsworth over him any day.

Hopefully Trent gets his ass reamed by our coach in anger in the halftime. How Trent responds in this second half is huge for setting the pace for the rest of the year. Thank god DJ is so vocal, otherwise I'd worry about the future career of Trent...

As much as he needs it there is more of chance of OJ remarrying than Dick Jauron yelling at anyone..

Hopefully Trent gets his ass reamed by our coach in anger in the halftime. How Trent responds in this second half is huge for setting the pace for the rest of the year. Thank god DJ is so vocal, otherwise I'd worry about the future career of Trent...

Do you think TE really needs anyone to yell at him for his first half performance? I think his teammates' reactions will be more effective.