Red jerseys next year???

Estro

I'm sure a lot of you Bills faithful caught this one, but just in case you didnt I figured I'd post it (hopefully it wasnt already posted):

-From the Q&A with Tom Donahoe

K. Echols (Buffalo, NY): Is there any possibility of the Bills to incorporate a red alternate jersey to accentuate the helmet for some of the home games?

TD: We have certain rules that we have to follow in the National Football League with regard to jerseys and equipment. We have made it known that next year we are in the process of developing a throwback jersey that we will use next season after League approval.

This is kind of excited, considering nothing about the Bills play on the field has excited me. I think a red home jersey may look sharp, although Donahoe never really discusses the appearance of the possible "throwback" uniform they will wear next year. Looks like Donahoe may be looking to generate some more revenue through merchandise sales again, hell i'll buy a jersey or sumthin if its cool lookin.

Well if it's a throwback, it won't be red. Or will it??? Did the Bills ever have Red jerseys?

85695[/snapback]

I got your throwbacks right here............

Take the sickening looking, goofball white road jerseys, and throw them back to whoever made them, and make some new one's.

We are the laughing stock of the NFL in almost every aspect.

Bring back the oldies!

Is that really navy blue or a black jersey?

:lol:

Why do the numbers on the home jersey look like they are ready-made for a high school game? Is it because this team operates at a high school level of proficiency?

:lol:

Has anyone noticed that this team has totally sucked major ass since these new crapass uniforms came into being?

:D

I remember what some of you dreamers here were saying the last few years.....OH NOW......JUST WAIT DERE OL CHAZ.....WHEN DAT DERE BILLZ TEEM WIN DAT DERE OL SOOPER BULL.....WHY YOU WONT CAARE A DANG DIDDLY DANG BOUT NO DARN DERE OL UNEEFORM.

:angry:

Has anyone noticed that this team has totally sucked major ass since these new crapass uniforms came into being?

For those who remember the unavailing of the new Jerseys. Jim Kelly was up on the stage and said, now let me introduce you to the man who is going to bring glory back to Buffalo, #11 Drew Bledsoe!

I'm sure a lot of you Bills faithful caught this one, but just in case you didnt I figured I'd post it (hopefully it wasnt already posted):

-From the Q&A with Tom Donahoe

K. Echols (Buffalo, NY): Is there any possibility of the Bills to incorporate a red alternate jersey to accentuate the helmet for some of the home games?

TD: We have certain rules that we have to follow in the National Football League with regard to jerseys and equipment. We have made it known that next year we are in the process of developing a throwback jersey that we will use next season after League approval.

This is kind of excited, considering nothing about the Bills play on the field has excited me.  I think a red home jersey may look sharp, although Donahoe never really discusses the appearance of the possible "throwback" uniform they will wear next year.  Looks like Donahoe may be looking to generate some more revenue through merchandise sales again, hell i'll buy a jersey or sumthin if its cool lookin.

85692[/snapback]

FWIW, I sat next to a member of the Bills Backers @ the Baltimore game and he told me that next year the Bills will be sporting an alternate red jersey.

How bout a brown jersey, given that we are playing like crap?

85859[/snapback]

I find it sad that they are looking to market a new jersey to sell to us suckers. Unfortunetlely I'll buy one.....unless it's hideous like the road uniforms.

Hey Tom improve the product on the field and the off the field products will sell themselves.

I find it sad that they are looking to market a new jersey to sell to us suckers. Unfortunetlely I'll buy one.....unless it's hideous like the road uniforms.

Hey Tom improve the product on the field and the off the field products will sell themselves.

85862[/snapback]

That avatar is soooo wrong. It's right, but wrong if that's possible. :angry::lol::lol:

I take exception with TD coming up with more ways for Bills' fans to spend even more of their hard earned money on a loser team. He's only doing this to get people to buy the jerseys. Why don't you use your time a little bit wiser. Like figuring out how to put together a good O-Line or something. You make me sick TD.

I take exception with TD coming up with more ways for Bills' fans to spend even more of their hard earned money on a loser team. He's only doing this to get people to buy the jerseys. Why don't you use your time a little bit wiser. Like figuring out how to put together a good O-Line or something. You make me sick TD.

85962[/snapback]

Easy killer. That makes you "sick"? It's a football jersey. People buy football merchandise because they want to. If that makes you sick, then maybe you should cut back on the football a bit, for your health.

Easy killer.  That makes you "sick"?  It's a football jersey.  People buy football merchandise because they want to.  If that makes you sick, then maybe you should cut back on the football a bit, for your health.

85975[/snapback]

What I meant was he should spend his time improving the team not thier looks!