You Can't Buy This Kind of Entertainment and Amusement!

krazykat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of the woodwork he comes.... What happens when we make the playoffs this year? Will you stay away all offseason?

Playoffs? You want to talk about playoffs? Playoffs?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OOOohhhhh.....hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ah Jeez! Ah...you kill me! STOP!!!!

:devil:

Look, son. Tell you what. I'm going to put my newfound hatred for the Bills and everything Western New York right here on the line for you. You have my word that no matter what happens, I'll be here posting every day. But I personally GUARANTEE that this team will not make the lol..haha...playoffs this year. GUARAN DAMN TEE it, my friend. If they do, I will change my avatar to me eating my underwear. If they don't, you have to do the same. I'll accept other offers for a bet if that's what does ya happy.

Look, son. Tell you what. I'm going to put my newfound hatred for the Bills and everything Western New York right here on the line for you. You have my word that no matter what happens, I'll be here posting every day. But I personally GUARANTEE that this team will not make the lol..haha...playoffs this year. GUARAN DAMN TEE it, my friend. If they do, I will change my avatar to me eating my underwear. If they don't, you have to do the same. I'll accept other offers for a bet if that's what does ya happy.

This may have been discussed elsewhere and I missed it, but why is a Bucs fan posting on a Bills board? Seriously, I don't get it.

This may have been discussed elsewhere and I missed it, but why is a Bucs fan posting on a Bills board? Seriously, I don't get it.

You missed it.

I'm an ex Bills fan.

Unlike the rest of you Bills fans, I cannot and will not accept mediocrity. I've given too much of my heart and money to your team to get these results. It's a free country (for now) and nothing binds me to the Bills, so I have severed my ties and repudiated them.

I made a nasty post about Western New York in anger and shouldn't have. I publicly apologize for that right here, right now. I live in Orlando and have always liked the Bucs, anyway, so they are my "new" team.

My aim here is to talk football with fans, but to express my HATRED and VENOM for the Buffalo Bills when necessary.

You missed it.

I'm an ex Bills fan.

Unlike the rest of you Bills fans, I cannot and will not accept mediocrity. I've given too much of my heart and money to your team to get these results. It's a free country (for now) and nothing binds me to the Bills, so I have severed my ties and repudiated them.

I made a nasty post about Western New York in anger and shouldn't have. I publicly apologize for that right here, right now. I live in Orlando and have always liked the Bucs, anyway, so they are my "new" team.

My aim here is to talk football with fans, but to express my HATRED and VENOM for the Buffalo Bills when necessary.

Oh, okay. So basically you're everything thats wrong with America.

Welcome aboard!

You missed it.

I'm an ex Bills fan.

Interesting. Thanks for the update. I usually read about 95% of the posts here, but I must confess there's just been to much hatred and venom for me the last few weeks. So, I've been much more selective.

Well, sorry you lost faith and good luck with the Bucs. :devil: Here's to proving you wrong.

Interesting. Thanks for the update. I usually read about 95% of the posts here, but I must confess there's just been to much hatred and venom for me the last few weeks. So, I've been much more selective.

Well, sorry you lost faith and good luck with the Bucs. :devil: Here's to proving you wrong.

For you and the rest of the fans' sake here, I hope you DO prove me wrong, aside from the fact that I might have to eat my own underwear.

But I cannot look at this team objectively and see them as a possible contender. The games that they have won, each of those teams is under .500 now. They are now 0-3 in their division, which is getting better as they get worse. The injuries are mounting up for them, and they weren't playing very well even with some of those guys in there. But, what it comes down to is, quite simply, the trenches. It's the old football adage, if you don't play well on the line of scrimmage, you can't succeed in the NFL. They play well on NEITHER side of the line of scrimmage...poorly, in fact.

Coaching, too. I didn't like the Jauron hire before and I'm REALLY not liking it now. Where was the fire on Sunday? To me, it looked like the Bills went into that house and played like they expected to lose. A team takes on the personality of its coach, and from what I see, I don't like Jauron's personality.

There is nothing more pitiful than a "fan" who gleefully posts his "I told you so" rant when the team is not performing well.

Funny how Krazykat crawled back under his rock when they were 5-1. I guess another win streak will make him disappear again.

PTR

You actually have a photo of yourself eating your own schitt-stained, piss-drenched, cum-soaked underwear?

Somehow I'm not too surprised. Betcha you just love the way they taste, too.

I'm gonna help you get your identity back.

Whose hotter: Avril Lavigne or Megan Fox?

Avril is cute in that weird skater girl punk kinda way, and apparently cleans up nice, but no contest. Like Joe said, even Avril's boyfriend thinks Megan is hotter.

Thanks Boone, that helped. I'm feeling like myself again.

You missed it.

I'm an ex Bills fan.

Hatred and Venom? Because they didn't win enough for you?

Dude, you sound like you're wound a little tight. Maybe head on over to Disney and ride "It's a Small World" a few times. Might take the edge off.

You missed it.

I'm an ex Bills fan.

You don't accept mediocrity? You realize that is exactly what you are as a person right?

Perfect. It's a deal with one stipulation, son. The Bucs have to make the playoffs as well. They should be able to do that, right? They've got a very easy schedule coming up and already have a better record than the Bills.