Who Heard Thurman Thomas Last Night?

BuffaloBaumer

Time for players to get in each others faces and time for the coaches to start setting some ultimatums. Thurman said that he COULD NOT BELIEVE how little fire is on this team (players and coaches). Each individual on this team needs to take their game up to the next level. He believes that the talent IS there and they are just not using it. The coaches need to use the strengths on this team.

#34 also mentioned that he would always get in the faces of his line and call them out when needed!! Soooo lets get some freakin' leadership on this team and get PISSED OFF!! Turn the page already and get PERSONAL on that field Monday Night!!

The crowd will FEED off of this and the ship can be righted (disregard all comments I made about this team NEVER winning with Jauron) well, not all.

Wake up Bills WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Time for players to get in each others faces and time for the coaches to start setting some ultimatums. Thurman said that he COULD NOT BELIEVE how little fire is on this team (players and coaches). Each individual on this team needs to take their game up to the next level. He believes that the talent IS there and they are just not using it. The coaches need to use the strengths on this team.

#34 also mentioned that he would always get in the faces of his line and call them out when needed!! Soooo lets get some freakin' leadership on this team and get PISSED OFF!! Turn the page already and get PERSONAL on that field Monday Night!!

The crowd will FEED off of this and the ship can be righted (disregard all comments I made about this team NEVER winning with Jauron) well, not all.

Wake up Bills WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

But the players like Dick Jauron!

Oh i'd love nothing more then the Bills to go 3 and out and have Marshawn stuffed on the first 2 plays and have the O leave the field and have Marshawn look at his OL throw his helmet and scream at them......just something to get them going. Sometimes thats all it really takes.

The whole team has the same mentality of Juron...learn from from it, let it go, and move on. I would love to see this team set a fire on monday night and carry it into the playoffs.

There was one moment when trent showed this type of fire. the fourth quarter comeback against the raiders, he was running down the sidelines getting the offense pumped to take the field again.

We need them to get pissed at the way they have been playing and take the field with some fire leaving nothing but Carnage when they step off.

We need our captains to step up and start telling people to do their jobs and not let everyone down

Makes one wonder whether or not Jauron even allows this type of behavior on the team.

Is there any accountability? Or is everyone just a victim of venomous fate?

Obviously, Thurman doesn't understand anything about leadership. These guys play hard (or is it stiff?) for Dick.

am I generously rewarded?

In the case of Dockery, yes. You're paid like a king and a future Hall of Famer to show up and take plays off.

There was one moment when trent showed this type of fire. the fourth quarter comeback against the raiders, he was running down the sidelines getting the offense pumped to take the field again.

I'm not sure it was much help when #34 ran up and down the sidelines ranting his apologies for his fumble after half time in Bills SB #4

Wake up Bills WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Exactly Thurman! The press conferences and interviews since this team has lost three straight AFC East games are truly amazing with their lack of emotion. The players need to forget their coach and start going off the emotionless script Jauron has them on. It's sad that it takes a former player to say what needs to be said in a public setting.

Oh i'd love nothing more then the Bills to go 3 and out and have Marshawn stuffed on the first 2 plays and have the O leave the field and have Marshawn look at his OL throw his helmet and scream at them......just something to get them going. Sometimes thats all it really takes.

or, it could p!ss them off and on the next series he gets ear holed 3 times.

The offensive line coach should be on their backs.

I don't know if Y'all saw this Report on The NFL Network last week (maybe 2 weeks ago...not sure) but apparently Clinton Portis REALLY called out his O-Line earlier this Year...Told them all He was sick of Running behind the worst O-Line in the League...Since then He said it's been like night and day...The O-Line took the serious criticism to heart, went out and got it done (Portis already has close to 1000 yds. Rushing and a whopping 5.0 Yards Per Carry Ave.)...Portis now says He Runs behing the best O-Line in the NFL...Just don't tell them he said that...

I heard a comment by Dead Dick after the NE Game that made Me think about that Portis Report...DJ said these Players blame themselves after a Loss but NEVER point the finger at a Teammate...He said this Team NEVER does that...

Maybe, just maybe, that's a big part of the problem... :wub:

We need them to get pissed at the way they have been playing and take the field with some fire leaving nothing but Carnage when they step off.

We need our captains to step up and start telling people to do their jobs and not let everyone down

I agree. Edwards was bantering on the sidelines, I saw that and immediately thought that's what it takes in a leader. We need more players stepping up like this. I'm surprised Whitner hasn't been stepping up as a leader on defense. As much as he proclaimed this summer we were gonna make the playoffs...

Wake up Bills WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Fred and Marshawn should be doing that but it's up to TE as the O captain to bitchslap them around a bit since he is supposedly a leader.

I'd like to take this time to call out Donte. Where is he? Why does he spend his rants and insults on backup QB's and not the STARTING O-line?

I no longer like him as a Bills player and he needs to shut up.

Be a man Donte, do the right thing.