Does 10-6

BeastMode54

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Buffalo wins any of those games.

I think the Bills win Monday night against the Browns because they are at the Ralph and it's Monday Night. Kansas City just plain sucks and the 49's travel to the east coast which we all know what happens to west coast teams travel east. The Jets at the Medow lands will be hard but I think they look past us because of our play 2 weeks ago. Like I said in my original post I do not think the Bills can beat the Bronco's at Mile High even though their defense is suspect.

I think the Bills win Monday night against the Browns because they are at the Ralph and it's Monday Night. Kansas City just plain sucks and the 49's travel to the east coast which we all know what happens to west coast teams travel east. The Jets at the Medow lands will be hard but I think they look past us because of our play 2 weeks ago. Like I said in my original post I do not think the Bills can beat the Bronco's at Mile High even though their defense is suspect.

I do think we can beat Miami at home, though.

The divisional games might not kill us. If we finish 10-6, we just need one AFC East team to finish 9-7 or worse. I could see a scenario where New England* wins the division at 11-5, the Bills and Jets are the two AFC Wildcards at 10-6, and the Dolphins miss out.

That means we have to beat the Fins next time around. If we were playing at the Ralph I would check it as a win but this will be like an away game (Toronto). :devil:

Clevland-W

KC-W

Niners-W

Fins-W

Jets-W

Broncos-L

Pats-W

Maybe add a Loss to the Jets but I think we can change it up for the long stretch

If this is what happens we have a shot, but that's a tall order. The least likely win IMHO is at the Jets, and if we lose there it really is over for us as far as the playoffs....

I would love 10-6 and probably faint because this team will be lucky to win 3 more for a 8-8 season and another playoff miss. I'm so sick and tired of losing mthrfugger!!!!!!!!!

Beat KC, beat the 'Niners and beat the Broncos cause they are lousy too.

Egg-xactly!

Edit: On the other hand, a 1-5 record in the division should be good enough to win some tiebreakers. Right? Anybody?

If the Bills finish at least 1-5 in the division, I guarantee they will NOT finish in last place in the division.

THIRD PLACE!

THIRD PLACE!

THIRD PLACE!

THIRD PLACE!

(Look at me! I am being optimistic!)

Just wondering if that record would be enough to do it?

10-6 will do the trick, but this team does not appear capable of going 5-2 down the stretch. Vegas would put better odds on us finishing 2-5 than 5-2.

I think we can win any of our next 3 games if we bring our B game, but I just don't see 10-6. Imagine we're 9-6 heading into the final game against New England - it's highly unlikely we'd prevail.

10-6 almost always gets a team in the playoffs, unless you're the '07 Clowns. It's not unusual for a 9-7 team to sneak in. So I'd say if we go 10-6 we probably will make it. But, unfortunately I've misplaced my crystal ball. Looks like all the teams will have to play their remaining 7 or 8 games to tell for sure.

I see no reason why we can't get on a roll and win out. The 1971 Cowboys came off of a 38-0 drubbing by the St. Louis Cardinals on MNF to make their record 5-4. They won out and won the their first Super Bowl. So, the precedent has been set.

I think the Pats* will win the division the Jets would have a better division record then ours...

Division record is irrelevant when it comes to Wild Card... conference record is what counts. If the Bills don't win the AFC East, a win against the Raiders and Browns are just as good as wins against the Dolphins and Patriots*.

Of course head to head takes presidence... so beating the Jets would help us out a lot. That might be the key to the season. I just wish it wasn't in the Meadowlands.

Division record is irrelevant when it comes to Wild Card... conference record is what counts. If the Bills don't win the AFC East, a win against the Raiders and Browns are just as good as wins against the Dolphins and Patriots*.

Of course head to head takes presidence... so beating the Jets would help us out a lot. That might be the key to the season. I just wish it wasn't in the Meadowlands.

That is not true. Ties within the division are broken first, and then the "winner" of that tiebreaker get to the tie breaker with the non-division foes.

That is why the Arizona loss is a very good and the rest are bad.

So you are saying that if we had better losses, like our loss to the Cardinals, we would be better in tie-breakers?

Dude, you have got be the dumbest human being on the planet, I can't believe you're bringing this up again. You said that we'd be better off losing to the Cardinals before game, regardless of the outcomes of future games. You didn't say, well, at the end of the season if we have five losses, we're better off if three of them were vs. the NFC West, which of course is true. You said we were better off losing the game, PERIOD, which I could have told you when I was in first grade is preposterous.