The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to get all fired up over a meaningless onside kick, coaching staff. You might try showing a little passion in the first quarter, rather than waiting until the game is over.

To his credit, Bobby April gets fired up all game long. It's his methadone addict coach Jauron who can't seem to wake up for a game.

Awesome point. :lol: Again, Jauron asleep at the wheel.

I believe they changed that rule last year. It can be declined now.

In any event, #38 for the Bills touched it with his hand. I watched all the replays in TiVo and the one from behind the Pats shows his left hand hitting the ball (not intentionally--he didn't see it) before it gets to Bruschi).

Who cares? The game was over.

if we touched it before 10 yds, it'd have been a penalty - they must have changed their mind who recovered teh onside kick.

I think the refs said the bills touched it first and then gave it to the pats. I think they blatantly called it wrong, not that it mattered, but it would be nice to see the game officiated appropriatley. I don't understand why it seems most refs in the league are around retirement age, it is no wonder there are so many mistakes made.

We all know the Bills gave up today. My only question... when? Was it on the first drive of the game? Or was it on the plane trip over?

It was over when DJ didn't challenge the Welker non-catch...someone early here compared lifeless Dick to Jeff Fisher, where Fisher would run down the sideline to throw the red flag, Dick drops it at his feet.

Compared to the other challenges Dick has called, and lost, this one looked like a gimme. He blew it.

The game was over after the Cassell TD.

Can't wait for the quotes this week: "Hey, we're 5-4, and that's pretty good, especially compared to what everyone was saying about us before the season."

Time to go 8-4 with the crap teams on our schedule.