The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ruling on the field is we don't know what happened so by order of the league office, we're just giving the ball to the Pats*

No need for any review. And certainly no need for DJ to voice any type of displeasure to the officials. :wallbash:

Couldn't agree more.

I don't know....I think Jauron is the right coach for this team....Perry Fewell has been here for 3 years and he has really not been able to make this defense a physical defense that can stop the run consistently and get off the field on 3rd and longs....Today in that last drive of NE, they had a 3rd and 7 on their own 10 yard line and we allowed a 3rd down catch to the 27 yard line....That is simply inexcusable......

stop it, so friggin tired of the whining about us getting screwed......we friggin blew it, we dont deserve any after thought...get over it. look at the reply again, it was touched and redirected very slightly by a buffalo player...

officials rule in favor pats again

they hiddled and said if we give to NE we go home sooner

I don't know....I think Jauron is the right coach for this team....Perry Fewell has been here for 3 years and he has really not been able to make this defense a physical defense that can stop the run consistently and get off the field on 3rd and longs....Today in that last drive of NE, they had a 3rd and 7 on their own 10 yard line and we allowed a 3rd down catch to the 27 yard line....That is simply inexcusable......

You're absolutely right Jauron is the right coach for this team. We have a franchise culture of utter mediocrity and he fits right in.