Youboty gone for the year, Teddy Lehman signed

Lori

per BB.com text. Meet Teddy Lehman, formerly of the Lions. Former second-round pick. Injury problems kept him out of the lineup after his rookie season. We'll see how much he has left, I guess.

As for Youboty, Chris Brown reported earlier that the third-year corner has plantar fasciitis, and suggested he'd be surprised if No. 26 played again this season. Looks like he was right.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just when you think things can't get any worse with our injury situation..................................I'm hoping Reggie Corner and Leodis step up in a big way. Corner, although untested, seems like a playmaker with a real nose for the ball.

Is Lehman primarily a MLB or OLB?

Too bad for Youboty...it appeared that he had turned the corner.

Started at SLB his rookie year, but should also be able to back up the middle.

Put it this way -- if he's anywhere near healthy, he's better than what they currently have backing up those spots ...

Started at SLB his rookie year, but should also be able to back up the middle.

Put it this way -- if he's anywhere near healthy, he's better than what they currently have backing up those spots ...

I'm ready to put him in the lineup in place of Ellison tomorrow!

per BB.com text. Meet Teddy Lehman, formerly of the Lions. Former second-round pick. Injury problems kept him out of the lineup after his rookie season. We'll see how much he has left, I guess.

As for Youboty, Chris Brown reported earlier that the third-year corner has plantar fasciitis, and suggested he'd be surprised if No. 26 played again this season. Looks like he was right.

F&**&$(#(#(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was becoming our best corner (maybe just in the nickel) - with apologizes to Greer.

SO weird, I had PF once with it being so bad I needed a wheelchair to get around the ER when I went to get it treated. Went away after a week and had no issues after that. I guess he must have had an extreme case.

Same thing Bill. I had it, could not put any weight on it for about 3 days, progressively got better & in 2 weeks I was playing basketball again. There is something more to this. That injury should not put him out for the rest of the year.

I had the injury for too much running on hard surfaces (including treadmill) or basically as my doctor said, overuse.

The only thing to help it get better was to completely back off of activities and give the injury a chance to calm down. I was better in two weeks myself but had to take it easy when returning with no symptoms remaining. As mentioned previously by someone else, everyone has different levels of this type of injury and respond accordingly.