Barak Obama, 44th President of the United States

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

VA and FL will go to Obama. Only a few hick counties in VA haven't reported yet and the big urban precincts are only half-reported. The race is tight now but Obama will extend that lead to a victory. Same exact thing is happening in FL. Obama has a bigger lead there but all the McCain districts are almost 100% reported and all the Obama districts are only like 25-20%.

What a thumpin'. I wonder if McCain will win Arizona?

VA and FL will go to Obama. Only a few hick counties in VA haven't reported yet and the big urban precincts are only half-reported.

I think VA will also go Obama, but to say the urban precincts are half reported is incorrect:

Blue urban areas: Norfolk has reported 86%, Portsmouth 91%, Fairfax 86%, Louden 79%, Prince William 85%

Red urban areas: Chesapeake 83%, Virginia Beach 44%

VA and FL will go to Obama. Only a few hick counties in VA haven't reported yet and the big urban precincts are only half-reported. The race is tight now but Obama will extend that lead to a victory. Same exact thing is happening in FL. Obama has a bigger lead there but all the McCain districts are almost 100% reported and all the Obama districts are only like 25-20%.

What a thumpin'. I wonder if McCain will win Arizona?

Republicans reaping what they sowed by nominating W and McCain in succession. Faux conservatism has rendered the Republicans moot.

I think VA will also go Obama, but to say the urban precincts are half reported is incorrect:

Blue urban areas: Norfolk has reported 86%, Portsmouth 91%, Fairfax 86%, Louden 79%, Prince William 85%

Red urban areas: Chesapeake 83%, Virginia Beach 44%

When I posted that, the CNN map had Fairfax and those counties near it at about 50%. Actually, just checked again. CNN still has Fairfax at 52% but Obama's overall VA lead is now 30K votes.

If I was Obama, I'd get a good night's sleep at this point. McCain too. Been a long campaign. This one is waaaaaay over.

I'm watching UB, so I'm not seeing anything about the election. The polls out here haven't even closed. They should just report the raw numbers till 8 eastern time. Too bad it's not prime time out here. It hurts people running for local offices out here.